• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players can i handle?

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
I am just wondering with this kind of connection and abit good pc how many players am i able to handle on a Big,mid and small server.
Specs:
CPU: I5-2400 3.1 GHZ
Ram: 8GB(4x2) Kingston
GPU: EVGA Gtx 560 SuperClocked 2gb
HDD: 500GB
Internet Connection To sweeden:-
1904585710.png

I am just wondering with this kind of connection and abit good pc how many players am i able to handle on a Big,mid and small server.
Specs:
CPU: I5-2400 3.1 GHZ
Ram: 8GB(4x2) Kingston
GPU: EVGA Gtx 560 SuperClocked 2gb
HDD: 500GB
Internet Connection To sweeden:-
1904585710.png

About 10-15 without laggs.
1 client = 28 kbps ...

yeah you can handle 50-100 players!!

because i have 4 gb ram i will buy 8 soon and i can handle 20 players and more without laggs!

And my internet is good!

:p:p

Last edited:
I see you're from Egypt? And speed test is from Stockholm? Maybe it doesn't matter because your connection still has to reach out to europe but you could try a server more close to you than the current

The bandwidth is your bottleneck. But seriously, 1mbit. Did you travel back in time?

This is my internet speed test from Washington State (Pacific Coast USA) to Paris, France:

1913647122.png

that's with about 20+ computers running on the same network (and wireless) in CBJC

I was on 30 down 5 up but i downgraded since I now have part ownership of a hosting company. We have 12 T1 fiber lines.

That test was on wifi. I just tested my hosting box and it was 30 which is suprising since I should be capped at 20.

Back