• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mages and their Cap :'(...

Emeo

Reaction score
@ I almost looted a spellbook , but couldn't because I didn't have CAP...

Guess why? :'(

@Forsaken / Forsaken supporters:
20:00 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Enge [158] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Ice Meto [156] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Ice Meto [156] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Force Hell [146] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Nacksparrsoldat [156] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Wild Sofii [74] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Kim Deathblade [149] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
19:58 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Enge [156] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
21:04 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Zeriel [161] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
21:04 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Mr Pox [178] was slain by Master Canavi [231].

~Life Crystals Are Heavy !!! :(((~ (Irony)

Last edited:
Yeah menz ur so irony. Botted up a mage till 230, using speedhack like a freak, bot to heal u, anti paralyze on. more then 1k hp and then ue'ing like 700 on a human. Be happy menz, really happy.

Ur just a fucking shame for tibia players, if 7.6 would come back u would just look like a complete retard doesn't know what to do cuz he doesn't know how to pvp

Edit: and ye im pissed of so don't worry talkin bout it

It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Force Hell [146] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Nacksparrsoldat [156] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Wild Sofii [74] was slain by Master Canavi [231].
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Kim Deathblade [149] was slain by Master Canavi [231]

Really who gives a fuck?
ERRRRR forum space just got waaaaaaasted
You can be proud when you killed a player higher than you.

~Houndish

It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Kim Deathblade [149] was slain by Master Canavi [231]

All are low lvls notice that you havn't got any 200+ =o

Really who gives a fuck?
ERRRRR forum space just got waaaaaaasted
You can be proud when you killed a player higher than you.

~Houndish

Aew, aew... AEW!
I can't think of a thing you should be proud of exept gettin ur chars banned because of a Magebombin lvl 100's Lawl.... [
B](if it's the real houndish though)[/B]

Yeah menz ur so irony. Botted up a mage till 230, using speedhack like a freak, bot to heal u, anti paralyze on. more then 1k hp and then ue'ing like 700 on a human. Be happy menz, really happy.

Ur just a fucking shame for tibia players, if 7.6 would come back u would just look like a complete retard doesn't know what to do cuz he doesn't know how to pvp

@ Ice Meto it was enough spammin me in-game cryin about you dyin 2x... So babe stop cryin' now.

About hacks... yeéh, what is that word? I've looked it up on Wikipedia it doesn't have anythin to do with Tibia :(, plx explain? And remember when u started flamin' me in the begginin' well this is what happends babe :*

PS: Hail Oldscohol PVP!

Last edited:
@ Ice Meto it was enough spammin me in-game cryin about you dyin 2x... So babe stop cryin' now.

About hacks... yeéh, what is that word? I've looked it up on Wikipedia it doesn't have anythin to do with Tibia :(, plx explain?

PS: Hail Oldscohol PVP!

dude, you suck nothing else to add

l0l speedhack = sorry not possible
anti paralyze program = sorry not possible
skanner l0-l

how comes you dont have any crystal from some one at the same lvl as yours?

Aew, aew... AEW!
I can't think of a thing you should be proud of exept gettin ur chars banned because of a Magebombin lvl 100's Lawl.... [
B](if it's the real houndish though)[/B]

I never got banned for magebombin, I pked each one of them to get them banned, don't ya remember?
Even tho I have no clue who you are

~Houndish

you died 3 times yesterday and we got your demonia blocker banned so gz on ur server save frags im sure those guys will get their exp back faster than you :D

you died 3 times yesterday and we got your demonia blocker banned so gz on ur server save frags im sure those guys will get their exp back faster than you :D

Don't worry he got unbanned today, kthnxbye (deleted the warnings since it was an unjust bann :) kisskiss)

Don't worry he got unbanned today, kthnxbye (deleted the warnings since it was an unjust bann :) kisskiss)

seems you like to kiss and hugs all those guys in this forum... I wonder what you mom would tell ya if she found out that you were gay ¬¬

seems you like to kiss and hugs all those guys in this forum... I wonder what you mom would tell ya if she found out that you were gay ¬¬

aww Puppy-chew'a-o! I think she would say to stay away from homos like you, bcuz u like sexy fresh booty ihihhhihi

hahaha ur sick, lol.

ive got an frag on u somewere from forte times, guess what? i threw it away nothin to keep xD

Back