• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mages and their Cap :'(...

Yeah menz ur so irony. Botted up a mage till 230, using speedhack like a freak, bot to heal u, anti paralyze on. more then 1k hp and then ue'ing like 700 on a human. Be happy menz, really happy.

Ur just a fucking shame for tibia players, if 7.6 would come back u would just look like a complete retard doesn't know what to do cuz he doesn't know how to pvp

Edit: and ye im pissed of so don't worry talkin bout it

Yeah he maybe use botts but hes not the only one almost all of your sides us paralyze script but still dies:huh:

the low cap in mages is a problem, but you can drop your emptys bps and trow away your crystals at time ;D

hahaha ur sick, lol.

ive got an frag on u somewere from forte times, guess what? i threw it away nothin to keep xD

Really? Didn't you you're nuby ass could do much exept runnin around healin, or get healed... You are a EK right? Oh my bad, you're nothin :(... 3 Acc sharers on @Ya. Cute & Fun kisskiss

HAHAHAHA, I do alot more than u in any battle =) thats a fact, and ask around if i do anything else execpt healin =)

3accsharers? nop, sry only me playin atm..

cmon you can do better

HAHAHAHA, I do alot more than u in any battle =) thats a fact, and ask around if i do anything else execpt healin =)

3accsharers? nop, sry only me playin atm..

cmon you can do better

Atm? So what moment is that BR playin, at nights? Because hes lack of English isn't really alike yours, even though you're English is worse.

But anyways, keep tryin to do somethin in battles babe <3

im sure he feels extremly offended when you insult his english...

- N.p Raxor, poor people like you can have that shit... I got too much of that shit (better)... <3

Back