• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] July - Sea Adventure

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for himself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in another Official Contest for 3 month.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

The Captain of the ship has awoken me
RA4pSF.png
I do not want to walk the plank
8LeQsj.png
Thankfully there was a small island nearby, hopefully I can find something to live off
W9MxIV.png

2whmhb7.png
21ou2oz.png
2whjnte.png

1: Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3
1: Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3

Wish i had internet atm, it's been down all yday and today so far, and kept dc'ing before :<

I wanted to send mine in :< spent like 2 whole days mapping mine and tbh looking at only 2 contestants :O da fuq.

But i vote for 2 only because it is pretty cool. Though, i don't think it was the BEST way to do it.

When my internet gets solid im gonna post it on quick showoff :>

Wish i had internet atm, it's been down all yday and today so far, and kept dc'ing before :<

I wanted to send mine in :< spent like 2 whole days mapping mine and tbh looking at only 2 contestants :O da fuq.

But i vote for 2 only because it is pretty cool. Though, i don't think it was the BEST way to do it.

When my internet gets solid im gonna post it on quick showoff :>

You can send it and I'll post it as an Extra, but you wont be accepted to votings :(

This is another reason as to why its better to just finish it as soon as possible and send it away, so you don't have problems like these

Sadly whoever didn't notify you will be banned from next months contest :/

Well i did, i said internets down and can't send :s should be fine wednesday/thursday.

Hmm i wonder why neon quited mapping he will allways win

Ghostx what day is it today i forgott only bec its summer and i DONT CARE about the day :DD

Only GhostX messaged me without a piece and he said he most likely wouldnt make it, so he's safe :)

Depends on where you are, if its after midnight then its 25, if its before midnight then its 24 :p

Are you all blind.. 2 is clearly better ship :p

I don't see much on 1.. Like the beach thing is too clean as in like 1-2 details. Atleast 2nd entry spent alot of time creating and it looks interesting to say the least

I voted for 1.

Even it its simple, it is still better mapped than the overspammed 2, not to mention bugs here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back