• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] July - Sea Adventure

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the first pictures of both attemps. Sad that the first participant made a whole part invisible to see. The first one is really good for a RPG project, but the second one is really great for showoff. The second piece is more creative and uber duber nice, so my vote goes to that one. Never seen anyone mapping water + boat in that way. The environment is really great. Nice!

On both maps I do not really like the second and third pictures :p.

I want to know how mapped MAP 2 omg so nice :D

- - - Updated - - -

Who not how*

Damn this is going to be a close one, what happens if they draw?

the second is more creative but i think it could have been done better, the frozen mud doesnt fit imo
vote goes to the first

I was gonna call it, but they keep changing xD
I'll just let it run the reminder of the duration, good job to both participants :)

I'm 100% sure that Mapper 1 didn't cheated by making multiple accounts

When the votings close I'll check the voters IPs and if they match I'll remove their votes

Nr 2 must win and i must know who did map that OMG :))))

I like 1 most, but I think 3 accounts with 0 posts who joined today and yesterday are a bit suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back