• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June - Canyon

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for himself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in another Official Contest for 3 month.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

JycSDV.png

kzD6wW.png

tumblr_m4zgjsRplZ1r1utmjo1_500.png
tumblr_m4zgjsRplZ1r1utmjo2_500.png
tumblr_m4zgjsRplZ1r1utmjo3_500.png

12010817.png
98196163.png

RFE6rG.png
-
s7ZmvV.png

UazJ6R.png

1: Pic 1
2: Pic 1
3: Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3
4: Pic 1 | Pic 2
5: Pic 1 | Pic 2
6: Pic 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this month was pretty weak on the submissions :/

Pic 5 isnt showing here btw o.o

And yes, a couple of them dont look exactly as canions to me.

Well, I consider a Canyon a path/river that is covered on both sides with mountains, only 1 of those doesn't really fit that theme tbh(first one)
5 and 6 are clearly badly mapped, I'm a scripter and even I can see that

2, 3 & 4 all fit my definition of a canyon and they seem nicely mapped to me, it was hard to choose between 2 and 3, with 4 in a close second

of course this is just my opinion :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add the links on the bottom of the first post to all the pictures

- - - Updated - - -

Added Links

Imo, only 2 looks like a canyon. Although some others look pretty good too, it doesn't remind me of a canyon.

My favorite was 4, could have been better but still is decently nice to look at, my second vote would have been 2, but it wasn't ingame. I think if it was ingame I think I would have chosen it over 4.

Only Scarlet knows, names wont be released until voting phase is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back