• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June - Canyon

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, really sorry that I didn't hand in my work. To busy with school as I said on the sign up thread. Hope you will all forgive me. I have to say that I like the third picture the most, but it not really a Canyon meaning I can't vote on it. Got to say it's awesome. I think the second and 4th pictures gives me the best Canyon feeling. They both deservers votes in my opinion. My vote goes to the second picture after some thinking time. Quite nice, clean, variation on mountains and it lives (creatures, plants, etc). Missing river and you should have add less plants on the middel of the pic.

Voted for 4, seems like it's the closest to a canyon.

I've been lenient in the submissions I've accepted, but 6 is a total joke and 1 is more of a cave then a canyon(as I said before to the person that submitted it)
From the next month forward I'll be more strict in the applications that I accept

Another post about ur little argument and you'll get a warning!

Well i dont know why everyone like nr 4 i like 2 3 much :)

OMG that map nr 6 is amazing!

Can you tell me the name of the creator so I can hire him as a full-time mapper please?

I'm the hostess of the contest, I don't participate, silly you xD

I'm not a mapper, but I think I can do better then 6 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back