• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Luffy is...I don't know.

IcA-lLf.png

because ur retarded and noone likes you,now shut thefuck up and leave the thread

@topic
he.jpg

gettin ready to pwn some botz

I think your talking about yourself kid.
All talk but no action.. kids these days.
Your reported for insulting me, enjoy the infraction!
Ps: Learn to speak proper English you dumb illiterate fool.

On topic: Superb advancements! Keep it up!

Some level 30 ED is botting in Larvas leaving me with 7.8k/hr....doubt Ill get 25 tonight at this rate.

Non-pvp?
If not kill him an run, ohh goss what i do i miss those times.

U kill a level 20-30-40 botter, and there comes a level 200-300+ to kill u =/

Non-pvp?
If not kill him an run, ohh goss what i do i miss those times.

U kill a level 20-30-40 botter, and there comes a level 200-300+ to kill u =/

No, it's optional pvp.

Some level 30 ED is botting in Larvas leaving me with 7.8k/hr....doubt Ill get 25 tonight at this rate.

If paladin go to yalahar cemetery south east part and hunt the ghouls/crypts there. 30k/h no bonus, nice profit and safe.
If knight go to gs tomb (close to the blue djinn entrance) and hunt the -1. Safe, steady exp and you wont use anything. Fenrock also works. 30k/h~ in both of those places if not crowded.
If MS/ED go to gs tomb -1, tar pits -1, fenrock cycs or yalahar south east cemetery -1 (same as rp).

If MS/ED go to gs tomb -1, tar pits -1, fenrock cycs or yalahar south east cemetery -1 (same as rp).

I died once at Yalahar Sout-East Cemetery on my MS level 50 =/ There is 1 monster, don't remember the name but if that monster hit's u many times u will die 100%..
But i think it was below -1.
So it's fine for a level 25ed/ms or 20, ( just don't get to many monsters on u.)

I'll block for anyone:

Elder Druid's get Hellspawn's
Master Sorcerers get Hero's

Power Leveling at Grim Reapers as level 40-50 MS Rocks...
Maby u could do that for them. haha
There was a video long time ago on youtube maby its still there.
A guy who went from 1-100 in 3 days by powerleveling, He had a high level ek blocker + ed healer

Yeah I can't remember what that cost the guy either, was something in the KK's.
-
This thread is taking over OtLand :#

I would join you guys if I was able to afford a WT :( with one of the following:

rp lvl 6* skill 89
ms lvl 20 ml 42
ed lvl 34 ml 45

Power Leveling at Grim Reapers as level 40-50 MS Rocks...
Maby u could do that for them. haha
There was a video long time ago on youtube maby its still there.
A guy who went from 1-100 in 3 days by powerleveling, He had a high level ek blocker + ed healer

It was before 8.7 also which means no freaking cooldown on Energy wave/UE's..

I'm glad they added cooldown's, somewhat makes mages less OP. They still rape :(

Back