• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Fits the logo, its classy ;), simple, fiiting for a guild name. Yh suppose so.

I cam transfer my ek from secura right?? Its a o-pvp here?

Are you guys chatting about creating a guild or am I wrong? If yes, I logged in OtLand now, to come and say that pero should create a guild and invites us all to it.

Everyone seems to like The Acorn Alliance, I'll create it then :p

I'll send invites to everyone currently in the first thread, post your ingame name here so I can add you to the first page and send u invite

My ingame is Ninja Derpette.

I will pay for a world transfer soon like next week or suttin after paid. Its a 35EK with like 85/85 skills :)

Created 6 Ranks:

Crystal Acorn: Leaders
Gold Acorn: Vice-Leaders
Silver Acorn: Very Active Members
Copper Acorn: Active Members
Stone Acorn: Not very Active Members
Rubber Acorn: New/Inactive Members

Like/Dislike?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want any special title, mention it here! :D

Potatobait<Gold Acorn<Taterzz

Missed 19 because I was posting xD
Uwqi2go.png

Level 12:
76690921.png

Gonna join now, title (Eagle's Eye) please if you can :)

Welcome to the Acorn Alliance!
You have joined the guild.

rubber acorn? LUL. BTW when i transfer rottler.. i want custom title: ROTTEN acorn XD

they need prem? XD
The guild was founded on Honera on Sep 11 2012.
It is still in course of formation.
It will be disbanded on Sep 14 2012 if there are still less than four vice leaders then.

Quoting Tibiawiki
To create a guild you need a premium account and also 4 vice-leaders with premium account too. Go to the guilds page, choose your world and scroll down to the bottom and click the Found Guild button.

I'll join tomorrow D: Who's going to be the vice's?
I'll take the leader if no one minds, I think its ok by everyone :) (if someone doesn't like it I'll hit them with banhammer until it is)
Peroxide and maybe one of Saraw alts can take Vices?

i got like 100k left on rottler. plus mpa, mms, demon sheild, zaoan legs, zaoan helm, demon helmet, ocrea shield or w,e, jade hat or w,e, a few high level swords, boh x 2, golden armor, crown set, k set, 3 woi, etc :D so maybe

- - - Updated - - -

@potato

Back
Top Bottom