• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

Mine is a huge mess xD

6TTO8ns.jpg

Is that really simply Windows 8? I'm using both Windows 7 and 8 on my laptop but I can't tell right here,
because you have the Windows orb which may be custom and the taskbar icons are small.

Well that's hell of a good desktop there.
Here's mine right now.

It's just Windows 8.1 with task bar set to small

I feel comfortable when I use it better than the other Windows

Oh, Windows 7 is basically just like XP but better visually and works faster imo, but that's just your choice anyway...

And I think you can take screenshots of the whole screen in XP too by pressing Prt Sc on your Keyboard then Ctrl+V (or paste) in MS Paint.

Oh, Windows 7 is basically just like XP but better visually and works faster imo, but that's just your choice anyway...

And I think you can take screenshots of the whole screen in XP too by pressing Prt Sc on your Keyboard then Ctrl+V (or paste) in MS Paint.
ahahahah that's what i made o_O used prtsc after then pasted it on paint and uploaded it to tiny :) that's all

Back