• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

hc9zbD2.jpg
i want that wallpaper
edit
ps:
g2ua11E.jpg

Never been on reddit, and you mentioned 9Gag? Yeah, I don't rly like cancerous 9gag. I usually hang around on 4chan... But I can't really tell if you are just fucking around or not because you are one unserious motherfucker. So yeah, that's that.

And because I have a folder named "Umad", why does that have to mean I hang on Reddit or 9Gag? I named it "Umad" because I just named it something random... could've been like "Shit", "Crap", "Trash", whatever...

Never been on reddit, and you mentioned 9Gag? Yeah, I don't rly like cancerous 9gag. I usually hang around on 4chan... But I can't really tell if you are just fucking around or not because you are one unserious motherfucker. So yeah, that's that.

And because I have a folder named "Umad", why does that have to mean I hang on Reddit or 9Gag? I named it "Umad" because I just named it something random... could've been like "Shit", "Crap", "Trash", whatever...

my /b/rother

Back