• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

hey network I am spiritu of cyntara man and I want to ask that I was online and went to the bath and when she returns my donations were not and check in the page and decia that I has been died in gaunlet eventy went to guanlet event with las no longer deaths and not habia nothing and die again but tapeworm neither my bp nor my items I want to know that she passes plx
singed

I revive this thread just to kill it with the awesome power of shrimp milkshakes!

21kz6vt.jpg

I'm not from usa/canada, I don't have any idea what's that baskin robbins guy ;< we don't have things like you do here in Lithuania :S

Your all fat... AND I'M AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fear me bitches i pwned you all once before!

btw your all dead to me ^_^

Last edited:
To make a final point, I do not dislike the Bruhs. This is a misconception. I think they're all wearing shoes four sizes too large for them, and they think they're a bigger part of this server than they are, but I suppose that is my opinion. I have every Bruh on my personal MSN, I enter their Ventrilo sometime, I chat with them occasionally, and even right now, I'm ignoring Renuzit to write this extremely long-explanatory post for you. (Sorry, Matt!)

Red

Does this mean we can still come to your house next summer?
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I hate to give up on a project I have started, but this has gone far enough. I'm done working with Red, I can't work with someone that doesn't trust me. Not only that, someone who knows nothing about anything computer related and assumes that everything is a quick fix. I'm done.

Without trust, I can't work on the sources and compile without going through retarded and useless hoops. Let me show you how I have to work:

1. Download the sources from the dedicated.
2. Search through the 80+ files of 5k+ lines of code for a part I have little knowledge about.
3. Edit the part that I believe to be causing the errors.
4. Upload the sources to a hosting site and give the link to Red.
5. Hope Red compiles it correctly.
6. Wait for Red to complain he doesn't know what the errors mean and pray he copies ALL of it instead of leaving out very important warnings during the compiling process.
7. Repeat until all errors are "gone"

Of course I could work through Team View and do it all on his computer with a 3-4 second lag on everything I input and having Red pop up random things while I'm trying to work. All of this bullshit could be removed if he would tell me the password to the dedicated so I can attempt to set it up to have a editor I could work from at any time, instead of when he's on, but of course he can't, he's too scared that I would destroy what I'm trying to fix or worse, DELETE EVERYTHING! Oh no, why would I do such a thing? I wouldn't, Red is just paranoid to let any one actually have access.

Another problem is the fact that he has changed OS three times. From Windows to Ubuntu 8.04 to Debian 5.0. I worked for two weeks straight to compile the sources from the Windows version to Ubuntu. And now he expects me to recompile the sources again, but through the bullshit he demands I do. Logical right? And when I brought this up, he tells me to figure out how to backup the database. An honest request except that I know I have to learn it THEN teach him how to do it, have him fuck the shit up and throw everything back a month or even take the server offline. I can't let that happen.

As of this moment, I deleted Root and have no interest in playing here. However, my experience with the workings of a OT server has peaked my interest and motivated myself to make my own with a RL friend of mine. I will not advertise the server, but I will let my closer friends know so I can have some beta testers.

And now, without a listing of all people I know and respect, I say goodbye.

bump for lols

Akalic is pwn, i shall miss you, im kind of sad that i never got to know you better. Keep it up on ventrillo nukka :p

Back