• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.54] <OT Madness II> Custom Map, Spells, Vocations | Dedicated (24/7)

Man this server needs a website.

A website is the way to detimire wether a server is good or bad

How can you rate the SERVER by a WEBPAGE? The webpage can be nooby as hell but the server can also be amaazing, but as I said before... It's how many people thinks, if a server doesn't have a webpage they think the server is noobish.

How can you rate the SERVER by a WEBPAGE? The webpage can be nooby as hell but the server can also be amaazing, but as I said before... It's how many people thinks, if a server doesn't have a webpage they think the server is noobish.

Actually, it's better to register on website, then 111111/tibia (Account Manager ingame). In website is everything simple, you can easy check highscores, guilds, other stuffs. You can do that ingame, but still website is better!

even if the server got a website the server might be (bad) maybe you dont like it, but its the same without website (ingame account maneger)

luvindadro you should update it moore after prestige one time it gets rlly boring :(

There is a lot of updates to come however, I am not going to rush content just because a few people got away with botting :p

If you ever release this map please contact me ;P cause i'd really like this map or the other otmadnessreborn.servegame.com Map :p

best server I played in my life so much custom, 99999999999999999999999999999999 EXP ROX OMG
come play add me ingame!

You should do daopay donation since im under 18 i cant donate... cause im 6th prestige atm and it takes days to take 400-700k :( so i need rps to x3boost >:)

Server down ?! have not been able to login the whole day! fix plx freaking fun to play :)

I get the the account manager in the char list then i try to connect to the game and i get a server not connected box x.x