• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.54] <OT Madness II> Custom Map, Spells, Vocations | Dedicated (24/7)

The first raid boss, unfortunately it was not killed xD soon the players will be strong enough to bring him down but they need you... so start playing and help them bring Azathoth to his knees!

149bkfo.png

chicken event rox!! :D

Awesome server! Spells balanced 10/10 everything's balanced great. Add more annis plox ^_^

Eh, I don't know about that. Archers seem really weak, and their 10k spell is just garbage. Idk if it's just them starting off but my necro was able to kill things my archer couldn't at like 1/3rd the level.

If you have ever played the original OT Madness there was a vocation called gangster, he was basically a ez kill however he did a lot of dmg. It got out of hand because he did way to much dmg so this time around he was renamed to archer and rebalanced slightly. Basically archers get decoys to help them hunt but as far as pvp they really get hurt. At level 200k and above archers become the top damage dealer with a spell that increases dmg but makes them unable to move and another spell that hits almost as hard as the rarest rune in the server. Once again this power comes at great cost due to their low survivability. My efforts will always be 100% to make sure the server is balanced however archers are a very fragile vocation and a wrong move on my part will make them way to strong so it will take some time to get it right, I hope you understand :)

If you have ever played the original OT Madness there was a vocation called gangster, he was basically a ez kill however he did a lot of dmg. It got out of hand because he did way to much dmg so this time around he was renamed to archer and rebalanced slightly. Basically archers get decoys to help them hunt but as far as pvp they really get hurt. At level 200k and above archers become the top damage dealer with a spell that increases dmg but makes them unable to move and another spell that hits almost as hard as the rarest rune in the server. Once again this power comes at great cost due to their low survivability. My efforts will always be 100% to make sure the server is balanced however archers are a very fragile vocation and a wrong move on my part will make them way to strong so it will take some time to get it right, I hope you understand :)

Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't know there was any spells past the 10k ones, haven't seen any past it I don't think. I think I might have tried the original OT Madness but I don't remember, how longs it been since it was around?

We stopped hosting it around a month before this one was opened :) it was 8.1 client edited evo map xD

but now its 8.54 and this version is moore cooler greater and moore fun to play! nice work luvindadro :)

Ok, is cave bot legal? As Bror said it is.
If it's legal then i apologize for this report, but if it's ilegal if you don't gonna ban this player i gonna quit server, and i have proof that he's botter + he's using a Multi Client.
Imageshack - 24750640.png
Well that's the proof of mc just, but i had better ss, but lose it <_< .

Now i can't exp. His char is lvling, he don't even play on it. So you are not going to take any action?

OK i got new ss ^^
http://img15.imageshack.us/i/80256905.png/

Last edited:
@Strasxni
As the rules state in-game, botting while you are at the computer is allowed. If you think this player is botting while afk you should report him to a moderator or a gamemaster. This is not a good place to report such things as I do not check it but once a day at most.

@topic
Epic screenshot sent to me by a player on the server during a Chicken event. 1 point away from a win and gets owned by 10+ people xD!! RIP Dusuger.

That rule is sucks! However, no one is using Rule Violations, so no one is responding me aswell.
What ever, i'm gonna get my ng, put alarms msg + private msg + player on screen + my sister will be on comp she will not sleep, so i can dream, and i know i will not get ban.
That's rox realy... . -.-

There is a system that will prevent you from botting afk... really I think you make to much out of this. The average player is on the computer for < 5 hours so if they are botting while at their computer and watching lets say a movie or something then I cant see the problem. The problem is when botting becomes a 24 hour thing and people are leveling all day and all night when they sleep and when they work. That however will never happen due to the systems in place. As I said before, just msg a mod or gm and they will start the AFK check on that player. If it becomes a problem I will make the server automatically AFK check however I think that will be annoying to players that are fighting bosses and such so for now only mods can activate it.

So you should make much bigger hunting places. One for non-afk botters, and one for players who are tired of exping.

As i mentioned before, some mods don't open Rule Violations so often, so i'm not able to conntact them.

And MC is allowed?

nope he shoudlnt ingame ""website"" is better, we got everything we need inside so you dont need to have like several internet explorer open and tibia at the same time ;)