• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][7.6] Illuminate-Real Map

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
http://illuminate.no-ip.org

4/25/11 Reset

*Not my server, just advertsing

/buyhouse "/sellhouse " Parcel works & house spells
7.6 Realmap
*10x xp to 999 so the best pger will get highest lvl
*30x skill rate
*15x manarate
*2x lootrate
*Balance voc, knight with skill 80 and sca does max 250pvp
*Orshabaal summoned 1x in week, drops thunder hammer , great axe and so on. Same as rl tibia in edron.

*7.4 Damages and manawaste /Etc UE - 800 mana
*2x charges on UH and SD
*6kills to bann and 3 to rs, 4 hours to remove 1 frag.

You buy Aol in Eremo.
You can sell items to Rashid above Edron DP

99,7% realmap
Thais
Ab'dendriel
Kazz
Carlin
Ankrahmun
Port Hope
Darashia
Venore
Edron
You name it, all 7.6 cities and spawns like original tibia.

Movie from Illuminate 3-4 months ago;
[video=youtube;NTTshmDf1ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTTshmDf1ug[/video]

Last edited:
how intelligent/fair are the GMs? it's quite important imo,

donations before 1st reset or nott?

I'm gonna be honest with you, and im not trying to bash the ot here but when i played the gm was corrupted. And I mean the give-free-levels-items-runes kind of corrupt. People caught him red handed and posted screenshots of proof. For example, some guy dies then 5 min later, hes 10+ lvs higher. Now the owner claimed some guy hacked his database and was giving himself levels and he had nothing to do with it. You are free to draw your own conclusions. But if you dont believe me, check the forumz, all the old threads are still there.

Oh and botting is pretty much standard since the owner dont got tibiacam and refuses to download it even if u post movies of obvious botzors

I'm gonna be honest with you, and im not trying to bash the ot here but when i played the gm was corrupted. And I mean the give-free-levels-items-runes kind of corrupt. People caught him red handed and posted screenshots of proof. For example, some guy dies then 5 min later, hes 10+ lvs higher. Now the owner claimed some guy hacked his database and was giving himself levels and he had nothing to do with it. You are free to draw your own conclusions. But if you dont believe me, check the forumz, all the old threads are still there.

Oh and botting is pretty much standard since the owner dont got tibiacam and refuses to download it even if u post movies of obvious botzors

You just take screenshots and post it..

make it 7.72 instead of 7.6

7.72 provides open gl which mean more fps. higher fps equal to higher fun

Zack ;D says:
Admin banned us because we killd his rl mate
his rl mate
used bot
SammyNSC says:
yep
what was the name of the guy u killed
Zack ;D says:
Crackhead
Twinklehead

I know this guy for a good while and i doubt he would lie about such things

Dont mind playing this server - GM is playing and he's using bot ^.-. We killd him = My team got banished :)
Crackhead - 13th January 2011 22:31:19 Killed at level 61 by Baconost
Twinklestar - 13th January 2011 22:31:43 Killed at level 51 by Shine
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lets check bans =)
Baconost 14th January 2011 22:45:41 23h
Alltmedglass 20th January 2011 22:34:30 6d 23h

i wish i had my tibia cam opened. his friend also did. (unless there jus special and can hit me under roofs)

Back