• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][7.6] Illuminate-Real Map

Donaters Orshabaal! - Its a Orsha same as the 1x week orsha but u can make it ur private orshabaal!! U can try to kill u will 100 % loot 2 rare stuffs for example Magic long sword , great shield , Thunder hamer and more!

huh`?
hahaha

i dont bot once again thx for the compliment. and yeah tetris and tibia have so much in common you fucking idiot looool.

ur such an idiot braaa. u know damn well i dont bot so stop hatin ;-*. maybe other kids do but i dont.

lol pl.. u sure his botting? he was in our team back on oldera before he and shushu left

prefer white, not against black but in helicopters i just like white way more xD
and no my brother have to face the consequences for what he have done...

260 something, he lost access, got hacked or something before he got into prison, sad but true ;(
danny u wanna ss or what? :p

ohh samuel nsc... you gotta understand.. just because someones skill level in aiming is a tadd bit higher than yours doesnt mean you need to cry bot..

Back