• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Mist Of Death 8.6

Mooosie

- Lua Scripter -
Reaction score
Server starts at 13.13.2011!

logorvl.png

Ever heard of mistofdeath.com? I can figure if you've not, becuase it's a Brand-New Pvp server with alot of features. A friendly staff and alot of custom spells, monsters and EQ. Join now and see, Enjoy!

~*Ip*~: mistofdeath.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.60
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden (100 mbits internet connection).
~*Website*~: Mist of Death
~*Character creation*~: Create Account
~*Exp stage*~:

From Level 1 to 150 = 450x
From Level 151 to 250 = 350x
From Level 251 to 350 = 250x
From Level 351 to 450 = 150x
From Level 451 to 550 = 50x
From Level 551 to 650 = 25x
From Level 651 to 750 = 10x
From Level 751+ = 5x

~*Map*~: Enigma city, Oken, Gengia, Pyre, and a lots of more custom mapped.
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Open-PVP. 3 whiteskulls in a day gives red skull.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 50x Skill and 15x Magic.

Mist Of Death is a balanced server with low experience rate and stronger monsters, We have an experience stage starting at 450x and going down to 5x.
We have new vocations named: "Wizard", "Shaman", "Path Finder" and "Barbarian", each one with their own specialties different from other vocations.
We have a third vocation for later levels, even for the new vocations.
Lots of quests!
Lots of events! (zombie plague, team fight, war of emperium, capture the flag)
Lots of hunting places!
New Spells!
Guild war system!
Exclusive shop!
Auction system!
Addons(with custom requirements) and addon bonuses (with nice bonuses)!
Nice and rpg quest: http://otland.net/f50/muddy-underground-mooosie-8-6-a-139057/
Svarground Arena!
Capture The Flag!
Demon Oak!

Screenshots:

svargroundarena.png

demonoak.png

zombieplague.png

Map
lalawz.png

.: Update - 22/12-2011 :.
Temple
templed.png

Teleport Room
tproomd.png

Quest Room
qroomd.png

Join us today!
Sincerely, the Mist Of Death Team

Last edited:
Sorry for the kicks and things, I've shutdown the server for a moment until I've done all quests and bugs!

Sorry for the kicks and things, I've shutdown the server for a moment until I've done all quests and bugs!

u need to fix this, i have kicks every 20min and the server is still on so i'm dead always, is only me?

Last edited:
it's offline alot, why so? do u need a host? i can handle 150~players lagfree

Sorry for the kicks and things, I've shutdown the server for a moment until I've done all quests and bugs! That will be full version

Can't you read?

WTF? A ghoul named pice of cloth lmfao.

Sorry for the kicks and things, I've shutdown the server for a moment until I've done all quests and bugs! That will be full version

Can't you read?

WTF? A ghoul named pice of cloth lmfao.

can't you read yourself? he shut a moment the 22th today is 24, what a long shutdown right?

I'd agree with you Ranyo, but the server had been up again after that statement was given ;p
So no clue about the server now, the homepage was up yesterday or something, so no idea what's going on atm ;/

Sorry guys, I am doing the quests at the moment, - Done new spells and monsters. Going to do more eq.

Might try it out,but seems the donations are OPPPPPPPP ;o 290 atk enchanted spear? o_O

Back