• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Mist Of Death 8.6

they are not that op... im the top player if you all guys need something

U should make more organized teleports. These teles SUX ! make it like 1-30 rots,30 - 100 dragons,100-200 dls, make signs,this way its just lame and trashy,looks like u did them in like 3 mins ;/

I really like this ot but.. there are too many botters.. i used to be the top lvl and in 1.5 hours the guy went from 500 to 600 lol and now he is almost 800

also knights and pallys are overpowered... i kiled a monk with my lvl 300 knight

Last edited:
I will make sorcerers stronger too. I will change the training monks too ;)

U need to make eks and rps heal more. I can heal like 500 max with exura gran san and 200 with my potion. Thats like 700,and a pally can hit me for like 1,5k+ every sec.... Make exura gran san heal ALOT MORE

Not too fond of this server, I don't like being level 200~ and getting hit for 690 by a giant spider. Monsters are buffed as with players, it's like a midrate server that's meant to be highrate. And the addons are hard as hell to get. 220 dracola eye for 2nd wizard addon?! Really?

Yea, the addon is hard to get becouse you get very good bonus when you wear it.

I am going to do all vocations a little more weaker becouse everyone hits over 10000.

Thanks

Huge update! Will be online soon as possibe. Don't worry donators, you will get your points!

Please do not bump your thread within 24 hours since the last post.

Bogart, ummm instead of posting and telling them not to, how about merging the post, and telling them, all you do is tell them and you dont merge.

uhmm, I actually deleted his post, didn't notice #35 & #36.

Back