• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@"fixed paralyze"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apofex

Reaction score
That's absolutly not the way to fix a paralyze rune. The idea with making it not dissapear when you use haste and have you wait 2.5seconds is wrong, wrong and wrong..

If you wanna fix the paralyze then make it like HelgaOT where you have to walk 1 sqm while you're paralyzed to make it dissapear. Else leave it like it was.

/Apofex

You have to wait 2,5 seconds till you can cure paralyze? That's just insane lol. Is it that hard to make it like real tibia? Paralyze = next 1-2 tiles walking real slowly and then being able to run again.

Ofc is it pretty hard to run away if 3 druids are being to para you XD

The paralyze should work like you cant cast haste spells for 1~ second and that is not to overpowered.

insane 2.5 secs? thats just crazy on those 2.5 secs only 1 druid can mass paralyze a guy and the other kill, 2 guys to solo 1 ek gg? isnt that obvious?

So are you sure that you will be happy when it's 1 tile to walk before you can cure it? I have been trying to adjust it like you players want all the time and there is always someone complaining (http://otland.net/f470/paralyze-improvement-75867/).

I agree with Apofex make it like Helgaot u have to run 1 sqm to make it dissapear and the haste shouldnt just go away when u get paralyze u shud get very slow :p

also the haste should make it dissapear not just exura gran etc like it is now lolek

Last edited:
So are you sure that you will be happy when it's 1 tile to walk before you can cure it? I have been trying to adjust it like you players want all the time and there is always someone complaining (http://otland.net/f470/paralyze-improvement-75867/).

If para lasts for 2.5 seconds and the exhaust for using paralyze is what, like 2 seconds? = solo para spamm forever, if you have the mana ofc.

I agree with Apofex make it like Helgaot u have to run 1 sqm to make it dissapear and the haste shouldnt just go away when u get paralyze u shud get very slow :p

also the haste should make it dissapear not just exura gran etc like it is now lolek

agree, or make it like rl

agree to I really like helgaots paralyze so cute :)! If u cant make it like that just make it like real.

and in helgaot the paralyze isnt same when monsters does it, this is retarded xD

2.5 Seconds for a paralyze is still way to much.. it should be like 1.5 so your paralyzed for at least one square and then you'll be able to run. Just think of the all druid teams where they have magebot PARAMAX... insane? It will take a week for anyone to move two squares with that. Make it like real tibia, it will be perfect that way.

It is fixed, and the fix will be applied after the next server save. Please see the other threads regarding the paralyze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back