• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow Illusion is a big scam!

Zaaraas

Reaction score
GitHub
Zaaraas
I dont know how many time I should discuss this with my fellow Tibians. I been playing this game for 25 years and most of the ots who been out there. I started this shadow Illusion for the first time, In the begining I really liked it. But the more I was playin the more i start realizing how corrupt server there is. We all know its a pay2win server and thats absolutly cool for me. But how can you play a pay2win where you have some players from diffrent teams and friends of CM or GM'S who are getting free points, or having their backs covered when it comes to rule violations. So lets say me as a normal player enter that server I donate 50 Euro and then I have a hard road infront of me just like everyone else(mabye not as hard as the one who didnt donate ofc) and I am going to compete with people who is getting points for free ?
Anyway I took the hard road and I played I managed to get almost level 400 wich is really good for a first timer on that corrupted server. Then I get banned for the sickets reason ever, illigeal trading. Like wtf is even that lol. I got 1 month bann and i was thinking okey I want reasons because it didnt make any sense at all.
While I am argue my case with the administration, I see that they have sold my character to someon else bought another character on character acution. And I must say of all the corrupt ots i ever seen I have never seen something like this in my life. The thing they didnt know was that they really hit a mine this time and I hope my fellow tibians can help me spread this message to everyone else and really keep people like this out of our community. Stealing money from kids dont bring good karma.

Best Regard yours Zaras !!!

ppl playing on shadowillusion are two teams with free points from gm and few paid streamers (both with irl cash and money) some of them farming points and reselling them rarerly getting banned (guess why) ik czuje selling stuff for irl money to some random whales 500% overpriced cuz they dont know value of these items

gm knows as long as these guys will be playing server will be alive

its true, one of the most corrupted servers, administration pays several people to keep server alive and earn money

I dont know how many time I should discuss this with my fellow Tibians. I been playing this game for 25 years and most of the ots who been out there. I started this shadow Illusion for the first time, In the begining I really liked it. But the more I was playin the more i start realizing how corrupt server there is. We all know its a pay2win server and thats absolutly cool for me. But how can you play a pay2win where you have some players from diffrent teams and friends of CM or GM'S who are getting free points, or having their backs covered when it comes to rule violations. So lets say me as a normal player enter that server I donate 50 Euro and then I have a hard road infront of me just like everyone else(mabye not as hard as the one who didnt donate ofc) and I am going to compete with people who is getting points for free ?
Anyway I took the hard road and I played I managed to get almost level 400 wich is really good for a first timer on that corrupted server. Then I get banned for the sickets reason ever, illigeal trading. Like wtf is even that lol. I got 1 month bann and i was thinking okey I want reasons because it didnt make any sense at all.
While I am argue my case with the administration, I see that they have sold my character to someon else bought another character on character acution. And I must say of all the corrupt ots i ever seen I have never seen something like this in my life. The thing they didnt know was that they really hit a mine this time and I hope my fellow tibians can help me spread this message to everyone else and really keep people like this out of our community. Stealing money from kids dont bring good karma.

Best Regard yours Zaras !!!
so from what i heared about this server, gms are a strong opponents of trading stuff outside server boundaries to such extent that they are creating accounts on discord/characters ingame to bait players asking them if they are interested in selling chars/points for rl cash. if they agree they are getting instantly banned XD ofc it created a gap which was abused by trolls who were contacting with those gm accounts and impersonating other players only to get them banned, funniest part is that it was working 10/10 times because obviously those smart asses weren't checking reliability of this information at all xD. rn it is harder to make but still if you have decent information + some screenshoots about specific character you can get it banned without having access to account itself.

Back