• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Event] SALE! Only 22 EUROS! Battle Boats! [HOT!] 12 vs 12 - boats fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarQet

Own3d!
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome everyone, today I wrote new script which I've called "Battle Boats".
The name itself indicates the action of event.

12 participants, 12 boats = water fight!

..:: Battle Boats (22 euro) [HOT!] ::..​
All players can join, each player have your own boat. After join (typing the command, or by entering the teleport) player must send your all equipment to his deposit. He have 2 minutes to do it, If he fails to do it, he will be teleported out of event, and in its place, will be able to enter a new, willing person.
If all players will be ready, they will get a special backpack with required equipment to Battle Boats - 5x Bomb, 2x Ambush and 3x Life.
After receiving the items event will start. All players can use various commands: go, stop, right, left, up, down, fast, slow.

All players must play in the arena, which is fenced water buoys. If player hit water buoy, stone or opponent's boat he loosing one life and he can't do nothing to time when his boat runs out of burn.
burnlu.png

Every few minutes fall from the sky a magical surprise package in which objects can be easy to kill enemies (bomb, ambush or life).
giftw.png

Designed for the player? Kill the others!
bomb2z.png

bomb1t.png

If you have any question, send me PW or ask.
Cost: 22 euro.
Buyout: 65 euro.
Only paypal!

Last edited:
Would love to see how this acctualy works, sounds awesome.
Any chance you could make a preview vid or something?

I can open the server for few peoples who willing to buy this event. They will can check event in full version and some of them can make a video. I can't create it cause I don't have peoples - opponents which can help me in creating video (using few MC's it's a waste of time). :/

I liked! but you can post only some screenshots.. it will help me to "see" the idea..

I can open server today at 20.00 and all can be test this event, what do you think about it?

Is good.. but not for me.. i dont have time to test.. :( a will stay a long time in work.. :(

Is good.. but not for me.. i dont have time to test.. :( a will stay a long time in work.. :(

So u must believe me thats this event is awesome and works perfectly :p.

yeah yeah.. but I would like to see it working (screenshots or video)... to have a true idea of your project ..

Although in theory it is very cool, sometimes in the map is not very good. From what I read, now I imagine how Pirates of the Caribbean .. hahahahaha

It works on 0.4 - 9.44 otserv?

yeah yeah.. but I would like to see it working (screenshots or video)... to have a true idea of your project ..

Although in theory it is very cool, sometimes in the map is not very good. From what I read, now I imagine how Pirates of the Caribbean .. hahahahaha

It works on 0.4 - 9.44 otserv?
I'm not sure, but it should if functions doesn't changed. If you want buy it and if you meet any errors on this tfs, I'll help you in repairing.

Looks sick, but costs a lot

I'll add video for few days, which shows power of this event :)

Price for this event have been reduced by 20% due to Easter. Those price will be valid only today!
Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back