• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Server] Delyria 8.62 | Custom Evolutions: Distribution, Data Pack and Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
[Server] Delyria 8.62 | Custom Evolutions: MAP, Distro, Data Pack and Website!

Delyria Evolutions
For a limited time only: Project is in sale for €100 EUR

« Intro »
Delyria is a custom evolutions server that has been worked on for a long time! It was Based on big ots such as Eternia VAPus and Natala Evolutions.
From well scripted quests, quality mapping, constant updates and cool features we dare say we are the best evolution server out there. Delyria was designed to keep you.. the players entertained and to bring back those old emotions you had when playing tibia, that with time got lost because of poor quality servers.. From a well balanced pvp system to features such as pets and customizable mounts.. we guarantee your players will have good time!

5mok3

« Information »
Delyria is different from other teleport based servers.. The map does have teleports but at least 80% of all spawns and areas can be accessed by walking.. The system is called "The Fast-Pass system" and it's more than just walking to a room to go kill monsters. We did this to keep that RPG Map feeling..

• 8.62 server.. Comes with a custom distribution: stable, optimized and ready for run (Linux only!!!)
  • Big custom map.. beautifully mapped and arranged in a way to keep players entertained!
  • Ready to run website with a lot of features and customized scripts
  • Skills are needed for PvP | Mid-High rates | 30x
  • Even though this is a mid-high level server damage is stable and balanced for all levels and vocations!
  • Experience stages | Level 350x to Level 3x
  • Tons of quests and hunt zones!

« Rates »

• Experience: Starting from 350x to 3x
  • Skills Rate: 30x
  • Magic Rate: 25x
  • Loot Rate: 3x

« Train System »
Comes with a system of our own. Our system works like this: Once you enter the training chamber.. you will be asked to type a train code.. this to start your 30 minutes training session.
14571774.png

After your session expires you will be asked for your training code.. simply type it in and your session will be restored.
87226374.png

« Screens »
Minimap
mapuw.png

Delyria - The Main City
screenshot20101214at853.png

Big beautiful cities for you to live in!
screenshot20101214at903.png

Custom monsters, big detailed caves and a lot of new spells!
blajr.png

IF INTERESTED.. FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE!

Last edited:
Fast-Pass System

asssaa.png

Teleport Chamber
sdfe.png

Pet System (Customizable!!, races, spells, treat it with love)

98734289.png

My brave pet fighting a giant cyclops!
33293019.png

@up..

No considering the fact that it already comes with a compiled and stable distribution.. website and all the files needed.. in other words 100% ready to run..

And it has some quality coded scripts and mapping.. so yeah :)

@up..

No considering the fact that it already comes with a compiled and stable distribution.. website and all the files needed.. in other words 100% ready to run..

And it has some quality coded scripts and mapping.. so yeah :)

Cool server, but why did it failed then?

Last edited:
Im selling another one of my evolutions projects for 70 euro

Not as big as delyria (content and features wisely) but it's still good :)

I buy it right now!
But, I live in Brazil, and want to play for 100/200 players.
I pay only €50 EUR.

We have a deal?

Nice, contains a city made by and a city made by neon. and a few other things made by other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back