• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Server] Delyria 8.62 | Custom Evolutions: Distribution, Data Pack and Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like 50% of the mappings is mine? Lmfao

The city,. The swap to the upper right, the Amazon camp (Dont care about the ama camp).

But wtf?

Or maybe the city is just a Rip -.-"

Last edited:
Haha, yeah I remember that.

I think 'manhattan' the city i donated to Emmaroman (iMadison)
was inspired by Xan and you when I made it. And Loveinabottle considering I ripped her depot back then. lawls D:

Aint in to that shiet anymore ^_^

I know it's not your fault.
You shouldn't be selling it if it contains parts that aren't even yours.
But I don't really care. A huge majority of my friends have it.

So yeah, at anyone who wants to buy a map that many people have. Well then you're a retard

Its not only the map dude.. im selling a good project here with good coded scripts and features..
i dont know why are you trying to flame.. as i said i mapped most of it with the exceptions of few areas which were given to me

Which is fine. You should credit the known mappers though who have pieces in it.

As i said those maps were given to me..
If that makes you as a person feel better then yeah
Ill add your great name in my thread

its not a piece of map dude

its a whole server with a lot of cool features.. do you mind reading the item description without posting nonsense please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back