• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post Your REAL PICTURE dont act badass and flame my threads

Evul Striker

Banned User
Reaction score
ok so ill show you my rl picture im 16 btw not 30 like u playing rl tibia ah and also

1 RULE IF YOU DONT UPLOAD YOUR RL PICTURE HERE DONT EVEN COMMENT CUZ THEN ILL JUST IGNORE U CUZ UR SCARED TO PUR UR RL PICTURE HERE;)

- - - Updated - - -

2dqvpyh.jpg

Last edited:
A 16-year-old acne ridden child calling people 10-year-olds as an insult, lmao.

IMG_0560.JPG

Give me your worst.

All this guys said i am ugly...lol
Do you guys really believe you are better than me ?

Or its just some kind of inferiority complex what makes you rage :D ?

Dariu i said that i can be your father ( in brazil you never know ) but please forget what i said !
I dont have AIDS !

Last edited:
All this guys said i am ugly...lol
Do you guys really believe you are better than me ?

Or its just some kind of inferiority complex what makes you rage :D ?

Dariu i said that i can be your father ( in brazil you never know ) but please forget what i said !
I dont have AIDS !

do i look like quasimodo?
i dont think so dad =P

do i look like quasimodo?
i dont think so dad =P

Easy son...easy...you look like your mama...she is so skinny that everytime i ask her to turn sideways she disappears .
Why dont you go to the mcdonalds with calar ? maybe he can teachs you how to get some fat mass :D

- - - Updated - - -

Easy son...easy...you look like your mama...she is so skinny that everytime i ask her to turn sideways she disappears .
Why dont you go to the mcdonalds with calar ? maybe he can teachs you how to get some fat mass :D

* you have a lot to learn before you think you can troll me . Start changing your nationality

- - - Updated - - -

* you have a lot to learn before you think you can troll me . Start changing your nationality

bro all i have/need to say to you:
2585dzk.jpg

i win =D

I agree to whoever said that kenjin looks like quasimodo

@Topic

I have way too much respect for myself to post my photos on a tibia forum.

Isn't it kind gay that the only people who liked Evul Strikers pic is his guildmates?

Me but im getting there my niggas sorry for being ginger.
of4oxu.jpg
Yes because brown hair = ginger. Yes good one Skuuty, next time try growing up before you post more childish shit. Btw, you look like the outcome of what happens when an egyptian fucks a camel, then lays an egg.

Back