• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post Your REAL PICTURE dont act badass and flame my threads

"Correction"

I'm way too ugly to post pictures of myself on a tibia forum.

Love You.

Nah, i have a very high self-esteem. It would be a disrespect for me to have my photo of myself here with all you freaks (no offence =D). Say whatever you want about being ugly etc, i have social life and a hot gf so you can call me what you want :D.

So basically im saying that im better than all of you. Peace

Nice tits btw

Last edited:
Nah, i have a very high self-esteem. It would be a disrespect for me to have my photo of myself here with all you freaks (no offence =D). Say whatever you want about being ugly etc, i have social life and a hot gf so you can call me what you want :D.

So basically im saying that im better than all of you. Peace

Nice tits btw

Thanks babe, and I was just kidding.

according to your avatar you wrote girlfriend but you wanted to write boyfriend ^

nice profile picture showing your daughter how to play tibia?

HAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHUAHEA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

bro gimme your bank account and i will send u some money to cut your hair and shave your ugly face

WOW dariu ! Once you told me that in order to access internet you used to travel 150 Km till reach argentina and i felt bad for you...but now you ask for my bank account and that is amazing coz i didnt knew you brazilians had banks really : )

Yesterday i was waiting for my hamburger at mcdonalds and a br started to argue with the mcdonalds employee...i tried to heard the conversation and i must admit that i was quite surprised with the subject...the br was asking for a "churrasco" or barbecue as we say in english...

* The funny part about that real story is that dariu is a br so he will not understand what is wrong with the br guy trying to buy " churrasco " at Mcdonalds...and if anyone literally start to paint in form of cartoon to help him understand what i mean he will probably spent decades trying to answer decently and will fail at the end .

Last edited:
Kenjin - yes brazil has banks, in fact they have one of the fastest growing economy in the world now. Portugal? The country dependent on EU money that has one of the highest unemployment rates in europe? Yes, i know portugal.

So stfu about brazil if you yourself probably dont have a bank account. PIG - portugal, italy, greece.

Edit: We all know that you were the guy selling the burger in mcdonalds hehe

WOW dariu ! Once you told me that in order to access internet you used to travel 150 Km till reach argentina and i felt bad for you...but now you ask for my bank account and that is amazing coz i didnt knew you brazilians had banks really : )

Yesterday i was waiting for my hamburger at mcdonalds and a br started to argue with the mcdonalds employee...i tried to heard the conversation and i must admit that i was quite surprised with the subject...the br was asking for a "churrasco" or barbecue as we say in english...

* The funny part about that real story is that dariu is a br so he will not understand what is wrong with the br guy trying to buy " churrasco " at Mcdonalds...and if anyone literally start to paint in form of cartoon to help him understand what i mean he will probably spent decades trying to answer decently and will fail at the end .

man seriously, u are not funny AT ALL
u are justing making yourself even more idiot trying to be funny

Kenjin - yes brazil has banks, in fact they have one of the fastest growing economy in the world now. Portugal? The country dependent on EU money that has one of the highest unemployment rates in europe? Yes, i know portugal.

So stfu about brazil if you yourself probably dont have a bank account. PIG - portugal, italy, greece.

1- Brazil has banks ? or depots?

2- You´re polish, wich makes you technically a european br

3- Ever heard of José Manuel Durão Barroso? he is the 11th and current President of the European Commission and a Portuguese politician.

4- Portugal followed UE instructions ending the fishing industry and big factories wich used to give us more money than tourism for example . Now the UE must help portugal keep rich, and they are doing that unlike your excluded and starving country, poland , that nobody cares .

5- You say that portugal and italy are pigs but you must know that before industrial revolution( 150 years ago) portugal was the richer country in the world, and italy at the time of the roman empire was the most influent and powerful nation earth ever had . Greece gave you the right to join forums for example, teaching the world the meaning of democracy and freedom of speech .

6- You said that i was the guy selling the burger but i am afraid he is luckier than me since i work selling cars ATM

bitch pls ur the last guy actually still waitin on your pic woooow

1. Yes, you ignorant twat.

2. I go to your country to fuck your women and buy shit 10x cheaper than in europe. That makes you equal to bulgaria.

3. Well the polish prime minister very recently got offered this position which he declined.

4. Portugal is not rich, its on the verge of a breakdown.

5. I say that portugal are PIGS because this is the official term that even politicians use to describe the shit eating countries that spent eu's money and all they have now is debt (Portugal Italy Greece. I'm not going to argue about history with you now as its too broad of a topic to discuss on a tibia forum but most of what you said has bigger flaws than the employment in portugal.

6. Well done for at least selling cars although it is a shit job, dont count on anything better in portugal.

Evul striker - Keep waiting bitch, you're too much of a shiteating piece of crap that will never be on the same level as me to even look at my picture. So keep dreaming.

5- You say that portugal and italy are pigs but you must know that before industrial revolution( 150 years ago) portugal was the richer country in the world, and italy at the time of the roman empire was the most influent and powerful nation earth ever had . Greece gave you the right to join forums for example, teaching the world the meaning of democracy and freedom of speech .
150 years ago there was some country/kingdom which ruled 1/3 of the world. I am talking about British empire and Portugal wasn't anywhere close to be as powerful.
If you are saying that Roman Empire was so great learn so facts about it: it fell down not because of wars, but because of corruption and it was bankrupt, so from history we know Greeks and Italians can't handle money so please stfu

2. I go to your country to fuck your women and buy shit 10x cheaper than in europe. That makes you equal to bulgaria.

3. Well the polish prime minister very recently got offered this position which he declined.

5. I say that portugal are PIGS because this is the official term that even politicians use to describe the shit eating countries that spent eu's money and all they have now is debt (Portugal Italy Greece. I'm not going to argue about history with you now as its too broad of a topic to discuss on a tibia forum but most of what you said has bigger flaws than the employment in portugal.

6. Well done for at least selling cars although it is a shit job, dont count on anything better in portugal.

Evul striker - Keep waiting bitch, you're too much of a shiteating piece of crap that will never be on the same level as me to even look at my picture. So keep dreaming.

I love in london son not polish like you sorry men

150 years ago there was some country/kingdom which ruled 1/3 of the world. I am talking about British empire and Portugal wasn't anywhere close to be as powerful.
If you are saying that Roman Empire was so great learn so facts about it: it fell down not because of wars, but because of corruption and it was bankrupt, so from history we know Greeks and Italians can't handle money so please stfu

The bristish empite that you like to talk about was the second in terms of duration ...while the portuguese is the first . England started to be rich AFTER industrial revolution, BEFORE, portugal and spain were the richer ones .

- - - Updated - - -

At elast now you say that you wont discuss with me, that is nice from you, wise decision .
And yeah, i earn 2000 euros per month selling cars, isnt that good but i do not deserve more, still young and able to finish what i just started but you will end up as a polish forever . And portugal is widely recognized as a country where things are expensive so i believe that you lie when you say that we´re like bulgaria...because...actually...poland looks way more like bulgaria than portugal...starting with the geo location...because if you dont know...portugal is the first west country in europe and the one with the older borders...we had the longest empire on earth and we helped more the world ( discovering america, india, africa ) than NASA or CIA are doing now trying to seach life outside our planet for example .

- - - Updated - - -

man seriously, u are not funny AT ALL
u are justing making yourself even more idiot trying to be funny

" he will spent decades trying to understand and will fail in the end "

Yeah...im like nostradamus when it touchs to br´s...it´s easy to know what comes next...bullshits

Last edited:
Straight from Belgium, where this pally was originated.
My arrows hit so hard, that you look constipated.
br's wanna know how I live the goodlife,
making money smoking polaks like crackpipes.

foto.jpg

As i said i wont discuss anything with you because all of what you said is bullshit. Britain was more powerful after industrial revolution? I should have stopped reading after that, by the way that you look i can see that there is something mentally wrong with you, therefore I wont reply to any of your arguments as 90% of them don't have any historical evidence.

BTW: Even with polish poor economy, we still do better than portugal, so dont compare yourself to the rest of europe as you dont even know what 'hard work' means.

Back