• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Me and Pero still have to talk about the format we want to use, right now I see 2 options:
  • We keep just 1 thread like it is now, though that makes the Hosted Project Board kinda useless
  • Each member keeps a thread where they update their own advancements(no other posts on that thread, just editing the first post) and then a general discussion thread which would be like this, where everyone posts their advancements and ppl talk :p
Personally, I think the second option is the best, that way people don't have to wait for us to edit the first post all the time, and each person can keep the format they want :)
Gotta wait for Peroxide though :p

@Chestnutz
Added :p
I wont add you to the first post since we're changing to a Hosted Project Board :)

well thais trolls is full of bots

--------------------------------
No invited characters found.

^Up every spawn is filled with bots -,- I got lucky and got rots for a few hours, I advise you to buy premium!

first post is missing 6 pics >.<

N0Y7A.png

OMG stop posting in here ^^. All i see in latest posts is this thread xd

It's like becoming the thread of the century. I guess that comment in the global mod board, "today global mod, next: take over the world" was taken abit seriously!? :< you already have otland, what's next, da inturnetz?

inb4globalmodremovesthiscommentrevealingthedeepestdarkestsecretsoftheconspiracytotakeovertheworld

Then pally
Their fun as facc
;d

Btw, shouldn't thread be closed seeming as you guys have your own board?

Something called organization xD

It'll be much better for each member to manage his own thread while discussing it over a general discussion thread instead of spamming everything in the same thread, i mean if people want to know that we are currently bidding on a GH they have to go idk how many pages back xD

Back