• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Something called organization xD

It'll be much better for each member to manage his own thread while discussing it over a general discussion thread instead of spamming everything in the same thread, i mean if people want to know that we are currently bidding on a GH they have to go idk how many pages back xD

kk :D u should get tala to have this board shown in latest posts :p

ye, but I dont think its possible, he probably set the Hosted Project Boards section as not showing, since our board is inside that section, we follow its settings, no exceptions, at least thats what I think

Guildhall: Iron Guildhall (Yet to be confirmed)
Monthly rent: 15,560 gold
1 Bed in room: 1k per room(You pay this only if you have a private room!)
2 Beds in room: 2k

Last edited:
When we indeed get it, we'll have a thread specifically for the GH, until then lets wait :)

going to bed :)
Today's updates:
lvl23x.png
lvl24c.png

lvl25.png
lvl26a.png

ml29h.png

Today's accomplishments: Died 2x - Level 4x in total of dying 2x - Total Levels = "2" <_<

Tomorrow's wishes: Die 0x - Level 4x in total of dying 0x - Total Levels = "4" ^_^

Back