• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

cxCH.png
6cZ5Rv.png

Where did u level your knight 100-130? Before you went sea serpents

I might be deleted during the next few days while something I said apparently can get me deleted, not taking any risk so I swapped all my money, items to a new account just incase.
Either way if Cip delete me, I'm practically done with Tibia already.

I might be deleted during the next few days while something I said apparently can get me deleted, not taking any risk so I swapped all my money, items to a new account just incase.
Either way if Cip delete me, I'm practically done with Tibia already.

I'm curious, what did you say? :p

I'm curious, what did you say? :p

It was something about Open-Tibia, can't remember too well.
But as far as I know his report has been processed because I reported a statement by him a few minutes after and my report has been processed.

But as far as I know his report has been processed because I reported a statement by him a few minutes after and my report has been processed.

3 day ban most likely or nothing at all

If it was processed,u'd already be pwned :D.

The Karma Story

Well today was a good day, I start hunting and I come across the corpse of the player who reported me yesterday.
I immediately check his loot and what do I find but a pair of Boots of Haste, Beetle necklace and 1 Giant Shimmering Pearl.

Almost instantly after I have taken the good loot that was worth any value I see his main character coming back to retrieve his loot (a level 236 EK),
he asks for his loot back in which I replied with 'no' as any other sane person would, he obviously got a little teary eyed and started to lure around 8 water
elementals to my position, in which I killed all of them and earnt my level, after killing them I used my fishing rod on their corpses and received 5 more giant shimmering pearls (3,000 gold each).

Ee7pg8.png

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously CipSoft, fuck you. Of course this happens when I'm about 5% off of my next level...
hCjEuR.png

Last edited:
I want that knight cap. Being able to loot a freaking ton of items makes me jealous as fuck :( Anyway sorcerer are way funnier to play then knight :>

Back