• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Anyone wanna pay my transfer? ;> n is this opvp/npvp?

Not to mention enjoy deletion, I got detected with Xenobot and deleted for about 40 minutes of cavebotting.
Been using Xenobot for a year+ and never been deleted. I've botted on several accounts, mostly over level 100+
One or two people get deleted from Xenobot every banwave out of 1000 + people thats good odds

Anyone wanna pay my transfer? ;> n is this opvp/npvp?

Non pvp, same as Secura

Been using Xenobot for a year+ and never been deleted. I've botted on several accounts, mostly over level 100+
One or two people get deleted from Xenobot every banwave out of 1000 + people thats good odds

Non pvp, same as Secura
Yh but if a gm pops up, u best be at your computer! I can see botters making more use of "player detected". Tho they could ghost.. Meh

And ahh still its like £20.. Lowe that, can go buy 2 crates of fosters for that so ;>

od0u-i.png

also finished the sea serpent task and killed leviathan, looted nothing good...

I'm making another character that will be on mainland if You ever wanna hang out and help me or something along those lines.

He's 26 atm, I've suggest he just train in offline trainers for 1 month atleast, both of us hate training :D

I'm still on from time to time, even if I end up selling my 158 ek, I have another account on the same world.
So I'd swap to that if need be :p

I'm still on from time to time, even if I end up selling my 158 ek, I have another account on the same world.
So I'd swap to that if need be :p

Gimme that account, I'll make 7kk in 3 weeks with it + more moneymakers and give you 7kk (10 euro per kk) for it xd

Been playing my ED a little
I got 1 shot from full mana+magic shield somehow and died before level 54.
mlV7E4.png

May may not, no one seems to be offering anything so I'll keep it most likely.

That's great, however we need more players on Honera, would be nice if it was like before. Update main post btw, lvl 100 you know ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone needs help with EQ in Rook or Main, I can help.

Also noob chars on lvl 50+ here incase you don't wanna start over from 1:

http://otland.net/f485/3-moneymakers-honera-187839/

Just switched to this world, got 5 kicks in less than 10 minutes lol wtf

Was 410 online now 300 xd

Back