• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Where are Midnight Panthers located exactly? Here! :-).

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
[Tutorial] Where are Midnight Panthers located exactly?

Hello! :w00t:

As always, I made another Tutorial about Midnight Panthers' locations! As many people asked me about this so I think from now they can check everyday their location for know if it has been spawned or not.

Which is the taming item to tame this monster?
You can tame them using a Leather Whip.
Leather_Whip.gif

Monster: - Mount:
Midnight_Panther.gif
Midnight_Panther_%28Mount%29.gif

Note: For know more information check in Wiki please:
Midnight Panther - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

You can see here the MAP of Port Hope town and also Midnight Panthers' location:
fJMft.png

Y5DV4.png
5wvh0.png

Thanks to Guardian (Velixun), that he posted third location of Midnight Panther! I forgot about this one:
2f4I8.png

Just little help, i know its a random spawn, but check the panther between 15:30-17:00.
I've seen it at 16:10
and my 2 friends seen it between 15:30-17:00

u can find it there every day 5-10 mins before server save :p

I wish you good luck with Taming and searching :),
Dyablo.

Last edited:
there is 1 more respawn to the west from single hydra respawn (hydra egg quest) + wtf is that mount?

there is 1 more respawn to the west from single hydra respawn (hydra egg quest) + wtf is that mount?

Yes, another one appears there also.

@topic

Mark should move all those tutorial threads to a new section (Tutorials or something, or to support). It would help a lot to newcomers to find help around this forum. :)

It's new mount added in 9.7 version of Tibia. The mount name is: Mechanical Bird.
There is another one like Manta Ray and it does called 'Red Manta'.

Yes, another one appears there also.

@topic

Mark should move all those tutorial threads to a new section (Tutorials or something, or to support). It would help a lot to newcomers to find help around this forum. :)

Yeah, I already spoke with Hani before. And she said that she gonna discuss about this with Mark...
I would like to have one new Thread called "Tutorials" and sticked thread, which you can find every Tutorial of ShadowCores, but also I agree with you that it can be a new section of Tutorials.
Thanks anyways.

spoils the mount now gonna have loads of noobs running round with it..

I'll post the third in a sec.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

2f4I8.png

The other 2 marks on the map are where the other 2 spawns, probably the exact same spot as Dyablo shows.

Last edited:
I'll post the third in a sec.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

2f4I8.png

The other 2 marks on the map are where the other 2 spawns, probably the exact same spot as Dyablo shows.

I think the third one spawn is super rarely /;, I didn't found any when the first and second did spawned in the map.
Anyways, thanks a lot for showing the third Midnight Panther location!

it can be broken the Leather Whip ¿¿¿¿¿ :confused::confused::confused::confused:
and is the midnight panther's raid is done every day¿¿¿¿

Last edited:
it can be broken the Leather Whip ¿¿¿¿¿ :confused::confused::confused::confused:
and is the midnight panther's raid is done every day¿¿¿¿

Yes, Leather Whip has chances to broke the item like another one (taming item).
It's not like a raid but it has rare spawns in Tiquanda... At least 1 or 2 does spawn per day.

Just little help, i know its a random spawn, but check the panther between 15:30-17:00.
I've seen it at 16:10
and my 2 friends seen it between 15:30-17:00

Back