• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Where are Midnight Panthers located exactly? Here! :-).

Not really, the south respaw is the rarest spawn, north and east are the most easy xD

Not really, the south respaw is the rarest spawn, north and east are the most easy xD
Wasn't really referring to the spawn, I was saying that I was lucky because the first one I encountered ran away :(

Anyways, dunno which ones are more rare than others, but I've just seen two so far.

How many times she spawns in the day, and at what time to go look for the best?

panterka2.png

9hours after ss ;>

At spawns at 12pm tibia time, because it is MIDNIGHT Panther.
I tamed it twice on my chars already, so I think I should share this knowledge ;)

i dont find :( , and i go ever the watch said: 0:00

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! :w00t:

As always, I made another Tutorial about Midnight Panthers' locations! As many people asked me about this so I think from now they can check everyday their location for know if it has been spawned or not.

Which is the taming item to tame this monster?
You can tame them using a Leather Whip.
Leather_Whip.gif

Monster: - Mount:
Midnight_Panther.gif
Midnight_Panther_%28Mount%29.gif

Note: For know more information check in Wiki please:
Midnight Panther - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

You can see here the MAP of Port Hope town and also Midnight Panthers' location:
fJMft.png

Y5DV4.png
5wvh0.png

Thanks to Guardian (Velixun), that he posted third location of Midnight Panther! I forgot about this one:
2f4I8.png

I wish you good luck with Taming and searching :),
Dyablo.

But you reffer the time real life or tibia?

I'm obtained panthera at 22:31 tibia time, so it's not pointly at 00:00, check it before this o'clock

Back