• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4]Real Map + Yalahar

Ferchox

Reaction score
Hello, Well i found this and i though it might be good for community in here, Credits go to Bruninho :thumbup:

Download:Map Files.rar

Map Descriptions are the following:
World Size: 113.706KB
Spawn Size: 2.617
World House File: 110KB (All houses except Yalahar)

prof.png

It have Some Npcs Here i Post The Info About them:
prof2.png

It did not contains Quest Files or Actions so. Think that's all
Here i post the scan from MY antivirus Eset NOD32 Full Version.
(Cause Virus Total Doesnt allow me to scan it because Exceed limit of size, you can try it if u want)

prof4.png

P.S I Highly recommend you to Download and open the map if your PC system Got more than 1GB RAM. [2GB]Minimum To Use it, and it still lags with that so Don't waste your time pal if you dont have that.:(

Thanks, comments and repp++ if i'd help you :p

omg.. it rox !!!!

bbut it dont have npcs xD!

up: sorry, npcs are there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you shittin me?
The yalahar is missing, sure...all the npcs is there, nice work?
And I guess its normally 90mb+, but you have added so fu allot water by the edge at darashia.
That probably makes it to 113.

I hate you liers,damn looser.

If you look at the coordinates 150000 x 159000 x 7 then you see yalahar its definitly there ;)

how come my server crashes when i try open maps with over 100 mb, i got 2gb ddr2 anyone know how to solve this problem ?

how come my server crashes when i try open maps with over 100 mb, i got 2gb ddr2 anyone know how to solve this problem ?

You need more than 2GB of ram and a 64-bit OS. Also, your server has to be compiled under 64-bit architecture.
CIAO OK!

Are you shittin me?
The yalahar is missing, sure...all the npcs is there, nice work?
And I guess its normally 90mb+, but you have added so fu allot water by the edge at darashia.
That probably makes it to 113.

I hate you liers,damn looser.

First you should watch your mouth before talking to someone you dont know. so.. The only looser i see here is you., I didnt make the map. i just saw it on a otserv.com.br. ALSO YALAHAR IS THERE YOU CAN CHECK THE POST ABOVE ME.

And, why would i care if you hate me?.. get a life

First you should watch your mouth before talking to someone you dont know. so.. The only looser i see here is you., I didnt make the map. i just saw it on a otserv.com.br. ALSO YALAHAR IS THERE YOU CAN CHECK THE POST ABOVE ME.

And, why would i care if you hate me?.. get a life

Got a word for you man, stfu.
But how are we sopose to know that the yalahar is at 15000x 15000y or something,
when it looks like its erased where its so sopose to be, just some water around.
It looks like its removed, dont blame me for getting mad.
You should've written the cords for the "special place of yalahar".

/Limannen

Back