• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4]Real Map + Yalahar

Don't listen to these people. It's becaomse some asshat added a ton of extra water tiles to make the filesize over 100mb. What they didn't expect was for some of us to delete those water tiles making the map under 100mb and usable.

I'll think about uploading my fixed version later. Right now im trying to figure out how to make Geisors AAC work with Xampp 7 so I can use that and the db manager.

Don't listen to these people. It's becaomse some asshat added a ton of extra water tiles to make the filesize over 100mb. What they didn't expect was for some of us to delete those water tiles making the map under 100mb and usable.

I'll think about uploading my fixed version later. Right now im trying to figure out how to make Geisors AAC work with Xampp 7 so I can use that and the db manager.

As you can see Ignorant people still exist around the world, For you mister FIXED VERSION. i didnt edited the freaking map. Also do whatever you want i mean. The purpose of making the download link was to give the chance to edit for community in otland. and i dont know how u gonna post ur so famous "fixed version" if you really dont know about the system requirement to open a map like this. k, ty ,bye

Ye, upload it. I don't have the time to delete like 15mb water -.-

/Limannen

ya, there's alot of shitty water everywhere, just take a look east of darashia lol ;P i got my down to 95mb and there are still alot of water.

Houses is a mess.. The door exits isint on the correct houses. lol. -.-

Hold on people !! I will release mine today, I just got home from the school/gym, I continueing my work I started last night.
I've removed ALLOT of water, but not all, it gotta look right.
It was 114mb - Now 102mb, I will upload when it has reached around 95 or less.
The normal good one is 92, without yalahar, so I think it will auto be around 95-98mb.

I will also not stop fixing bugs, so in the new thread. Start reporting !
When I have credited then ofc, you can expect it to be released at 18:00-19:00.

/Limannen

Actually Limannen, the map I edited ended up getting bugged. For some reason spawns wont work now. I will say this, even after you delete mass amounts of water tiles the map itself has bugs aplenty. There are houses that weasel thier way into the db. Ghost houses with no coords and they reappear every time you start your server up no matter how many times you delete.

This map has some features I do not care for. And @ flamer, I did not name names. I know you didn't make the map so don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Actually Limannen, the map I edited ended up getting bugged. For some reason spawns wont work now. I will say this, even after you delete mass amounts of water tiles the map itself has bugs aplenty. There are houses that weasel thier way into the db. Ghost houses with no coords and they reappear every time you start your server up no matter how many times you delete.

Well...damn !?
Wtf is wrong with those ppl who are releasing their rl maps,
either 50mb too much water or too buggy.
When a real perfect one comes out, I will be happy.
But for now I'm slightly irritated.

/Limannen

This map really does suck,
Yalahar looks nice on the surface, but underneath, its hell.

Delete this Thread.
No need for bits and pieces of shit.

Back