• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Training Monks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanis

Reaction score
I was bored and made an area for training monks.
There are 74 rooms, so it should fit/overfit most servers.

Download
Code:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/20287667/Training_Monks.otbm

It's a general training area, so the pictures kind of look the same...
Pictures:

Entrance.png

The entrance (It is finished, but the floor cuts off there)
There are 3 portals, but you can easily remove some.

And then the training areas
TrainingArea2.png

TrainingArea3.png

TrainingArea.png

Really? Are people that lazy to make trainning monks?

I can't believe someone would release "trainning monk" area?

Like really.

I was bored and made an area for training monks.
There are 74 rooms, so it should fit/overfit most servers.

Stupid noob.

What, your first try didn't work, so you go after something else? Reminds me of something, what was it... Grasping at straws? Meh. So, what about the quotation is noobish?

And what about posting a training area is dumb? I see no "Hunting areas only" next to the Forum heading.

Double post :/

Well. I cant rate that thing. Its the same stuff I always see

4 COal Basin.
and a counter and the small room and the training monk.
[Sarcastic]
GRATZ!
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU!?
Go rest you really got tired doing it. Looks go well hard mapped.
I really think I will never. ever in my life make something so unique as your "Training Monks-area"! Well you just mapped better than neon and mace and everyone. Holy Shit you are so great![/Sarcastic]

Well. I cant rate that thing. Its the same stuff I always see

4 COal Basin.
and a counter and the small room and the training monk.
[Sarcastic]
GRATZ!
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU!?
Go rest you really got tired doing it. Looks go well hard mapped.
I really think I will never. ever in my life make something so unique as your "Training Monks-area"! Well you just mapped better than neon and mace and everyone. Holy Shit you are so great![/Sarcastic]

I know, right?! I spent days pouring over this with my heart and soul, doing my best to get the details just right. Nothing about the map is repetitive.

You should talk to a mod about your sarcasm button, mine works just fine without showing the [ ]. However, do you really care about where you train? Do you sit there and stare at your character hitting the same target for hours on end? No. People go afk, and training scenery is, for the most part, ignored. But, if you dislike the map that much, then leave the thread. I give it at least a week before it's buried under other threads, and you'll never have to look at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back