• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Agathor - [Mapping Teaser]

:( so, you guys, say the bordering is bad. Can you tell me, if is that you don't like the "MASS BORDERING", or if it looks bad.
I did not find nothing wrong with it, and actually like it more, to spam something you can walk on, and do not mess with your game-play, and actually make it look better than plain dirt with some gravel.

anyways thx for the feedback, tho you guys are bad </3

To the next page

.:Cemetery:.

While investigating Galadriel surroundings, our heroes, found some villagers telling stories about, an evil force near the cemetery.

11wgit2.jpg

1zczg9h.jpg

Once there our heroes are surrounded by the undead.

5aewd5.jpg

2uh4qbb.jpg

And there it is the source of all evil. A witch playing with some innocents, but our heroes cease her black magic tricks.

173hch.jpg

2wd0kyw.jpg

.:Mountain/Hideout:.

After an defeating an evil sources our heroes took some time to rest, and pet their horses, later that day, our heroes went to investigate another matter from an old merchant, but they found a BIG creature and decide to go through other way.

jt3214.jpg

2m4rpkz.jpg

And there it is, some smugglers and bandits, what can they be planing. lets not give them time to think much.

22cfgo.jpg

1dze2s.jpg

k9wda0.jpg

2ivmftd.jpg

What is this? seems like they intend to rob the old blacksmith, we shall retreat and get some more help before continue here.

nfp95h.jpg

6pmepx.jpg

.:Pathways:.

We should pay a visit to the old Blacksmith and tell him about the smugglers plans.

1zwhj5u.jpg

ws5rx3.jpg

eg5usp.jpg

Look he has some offers here maybe, we can get a better price because the information we have.

szjqra.jpg

2n686s4.jpg

Seems like the old blacksmith was pleased for the information, we got some extra money for this cooper ores we found.
2n686s4.jpg

What is this? is, is, .... is it a dragon! RETREAT.

2i79xyx.jpg

Our Journey ends here for to day lets camp here and continue other day.
8wfh42.jpg

f069t0.jpg

Guys if you like it and want to watch more give us some likes to get some motivation. also if you found any error on my story please feel free to correct me I am not that good at English. also shall I post the teasers with story or just imgs give some feedback :D

Last edited:
Would like to see a minimap update soon! :) Great mapping btw, I can't see anything wrong with the borders, good job and keep it up!

Yours,
Naxtie

Back