• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Agathor - [Mapping Teaser]

Iv seen it somewhere else, not sure if your the original owner, but hey noone here at otland was the original owner of tibias sprites, but i'm not one to judge. :)
you'll see me there at opening.

@up
what you had seen somewhere else? the outfit? its 100% us made by Kes
the orcforttres? its inspired by YourOTs and Real Tibia as i stated before, and well im glad you will be there :D one player more ;P

@SmigOOl
Thanks men :)

I don't get why people are telling those mappieces are overdetailled. I think they are just perfect. It's in my opinion abit based on the style of Yurots, which was my favourite server for a long time, so I can't wait until this project is ready.

Keep it up, looks great.
I hope for once that a server like this will get finished,
the world of OTs needs a change.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

OMG thanks for the BUMP'S. and just to get it clear we aint death we are just enjoying our vacations, we will post something soon so stay tuned.

No intention to bushiet you guys, we haven work in a long time for this project, but we are back on track try to get everything done, for the end of the day i will post some pics of what we have done and stuff, but for now this is the minimap so far.

25jkv28.jpg

hope you guys don't hate but this type of projects are always hard and been alone is still more hard, but now we are back expect us :)

@up
xP gotta remember where to put stuffs :p jeje, and you will, we are working hard on it :p

@OT
well seems like many lost the interest :p well its my fault, but well this is some update from yesterday work.
2qcdw0j.jpg

Hi

Well i'm here to say thanks to some mappers who help us with some parts of map like..

*Illusion
*Marcos
*Hokai
*Joel Apolo

If you want to send us some parts of your maps.. (Obviously this map parts are exclusively for your project agathor)
send me a pm to me or javiersin.

And we are still recruiting for Agathor Check this thread for apply.

Regards,Warhol.

that's a really nice minimap :D
looks pro but i can see blank places at the minimap you still got alot of work ah? :p

Today we will post some new pics, but for now you can check this updated mini-map

k2h0xx.jpg

Heroes Journey

@up
<3 I know

@Topic
as I promised early today here the teaser :)

.:Cemetery:.

While investigating Galadriel surroundings, our heroes, found some villagers telling stories about, an evil force near the cemetery.

11wgit2.jpg

1zczg9h.jpg

Once there our heroes are surrounded by the undead.

5aewd5.jpg

2uh4qbb.jpg

And there it is the source of all evil. A witch playing with some innocents, but our heroes cease her black magic tricks.

173hch.jpg

2wd0kyw.jpg

.:Mountain/Hideout:.

After an defeating an evil sources our heroes took some time to rest, and pet their horses, later that day, our heroes went to investigate another matter from an old merchant, but they found a BIG creature and decide to go through other way.

jt3214.jpg

2m4rpkz.jpg

And there it is, some smugglers and bandits, what can they be planing. lets not give them time to think much.

22cfgo.jpg

1dze2s.jpg

k9wda0.jpg

2ivmftd.jpg

What is this? seems like they intend to rob the old blacksmith, we shall retreat and get some more help before continue here.

nfp95h.jpg

6pmepx.jpg

.:Pathways:.

We should pay a visit to the old Blacksmith and tell him about the smugglers plans.

1zwhj5u.jpg

ws5rx3.jpg

eg5usp.jpg

Look he has some offers here maybe, we can get a better price because the information we have.

szjqra.jpg

2n686s4.jpg

Seems like the old blacksmith was pleased for the information, we got some extra money for this cooper ores we found.
2n686s4.jpg

What is this? is, is, .... is it a dragon! RETREAT.

2i79xyx.jpg

Our Journey ends here for to day lets camp here and continue other day.
8wfh42.jpg

f069t0.jpg

Guys if you like it and want to watch more give us some likes to get some motivation. also if you found any error on my story please feel free to correct me I am not that good at English. also shall I post the teasers with story or just imgs give some feedback :D

Last edited:
Yeah, that's huge map and great work, but I dislike bordering.

Back