• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bardock's Mapping Thread

Reaction score
Welcome to my mapping thread!

In this thread I'll show you all of my most recent map pieces. Feel free to express your opinion, unless it's flaming. :peace:
I'll start with some in-game screenshots from a new town I'm currently working on.

Whiplash Bay

citytx.png

bayshop.png

whiplashbay.png

Stay tuned for more! :p

Finally you did this!
I like the 3rd picture, you've been mapping whole day! ;)

i love it! simple but detailed yet not crowded and narrow. just how i like cities/towns of this kinda theme =P

Thanks for the comments! :D I'll show some more screenshots of Whiplash Bay later on. Didn't mapped much today, 'cus I went to the beach and tried some wakeboarding with a winch pulling me! It was pretty awesome and my falls were epic as well. :p

Haha Samuro is trying to assist me as if I was in pain still. :p It wasn't that painful though, it's pretty fun.

Yeah, it's supposed to be on a bay, so I think the name fits perfectly. :p What other name would you suggest?

@bardock
maybe the name of the npc like, Bardock's Tavern, or the name of the bay, any ways the mapping its cool :)

Back
Top Bottom