• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Byllans last mapping work

Byllan

Reaction score
Town
attachment.php

Hydra spawn
OtLand

Desert Island
OtLand

Hope you like it this time!

Last edited:
Good job.

+ You did a great job on the shape, its not too squary, not too roundy. Perfect.
+ Perfectly detailed and a really good shot of the place, zoomed out and all.
+ Not at all too spammed with the same trees over and over again, it just looks freaking awesome.
+ Realistic, specially with the boat and his 3 rudder blades shipping away peacefully with 3 random graves.
+ Roads leading nowhere? I mean come on, why should they? It's a really good idea, will give the players something to think about when they take the wrong way.
+ Houses 3 miles away from eachothers, that's also a great idea. What if an earthquake happens then they wont fall ontop of eachothers.
+ I must add that I really love your waterfall on the depot building, it's just so good.

If you hadn't noticed I was being sarcastic.

good job.

+ you did a great job on the shape, its not too squary, not too roundy. Perfect.
+ perfectly detailed and a really good shot of the place, zoomed out and all.
+ not at all too spammed with the same trees over and over again, it just looks freaking awesome.
+ realistic, specially with the boat and his 3 rudder blades shipping away peacefully with 3 random graves.
+ roads leading nowhere? I mean come on, why should they? It's a really good idea, will give the players something to think about when they take the wrong way.
+ houses 3 miles away from eachothers, that's also a great idea. What if an earthquake happens then they wont fall ontop of eachothers.
+ i must add that i really love your waterfall on the depot building, it's just so good.

If you hadn't noticed i was being sarcastic.

+10000

Good job.

+ You did a great job on the shape, its not too squary, not too roundy. Perfect.
+ Perfectly detailed and a really good shot of the place, zoomed out and all.
+ Not at all too spammed with the same trees over and over again, it just looks freaking awesome.
+ Realistic, specially with the boat and his 3 rudder blades shipping away peacefully with 3 random graves.
+ Roads leading nowhere? I mean come on, why should they? It's a really good idea, will give the players something to think about when they take the wrong way.
+ Houses 3 miles away from eachothers, that's also a great idea. What if an earthquake happens then they wont fall ontop of eachothers.
+ I must add that I really love your waterfall on the depot building, it's just so good.

If you hadn't noticed I was being sarcastic.

+20000

If you haven't noticed. I was being sarcastic.

Back