• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ElementzOT Mapping Thread

Elementz

Reaction score
The idea of this server is too create a custom RPG Map with several elemental factions, every character starts at the low level island, and upon reaching level 10 they get access to the destiny island wich is where they choose what elemental faction they want to be reborn as,(such as fire,undead,ice,energy,earth,poison. Each faction having a set of vocations and different starting areas/sprites/outfits/spells.

The server still is a work in progress, the map isn't even close to being finish so this thread is just to show everyone what we're getting done.

Destiny island Fire Temple
gy6Er.png

Cyclops mountain near the Starting island
CwziB.png

Destiny Island Poison temple

fJEvW.png

Noob island dessert spawn
z9d7N.png

Mino Mountain
D1NQl.png

rr4jz.png

Fire city bridge [1]
3Aqlm.png

Fire city bridge [2]
Ai4k4.png

Fire city Boat
QsA5.png

Poison city [1]
Dcggf.png

Poision city [2]
m6Ltx.png

Last edited:
i no likes.

Auto-bordered. Go try mapping raw, you'll feel a difference, and if you can't find an item using raw palette simply press "J".

Go try :)

Thanks for the feedback Zatjin :3 we'll try using more Raw,

Anyways heres a quest

tnInQ.png

do1ST.png

Nj4MA.png

Just a sidenote, the chances of each image you see getting changed while we map is 95%, example is the undead castle ss, there are a few tiles that are out of place, i'm just horrible at taking pictures with RME, any mapping error obviously gets fixed, before anyone starts bitching about that.

i dont see how the depot looks empty but the castle is still in processs :p

It's probably because they aren't finished lol, i'm just posting our progress overtime, there still needs to be a bunch of detail added, everytime we change any of the pictures i put up i'll make sure to post a new ss.

was a little squarey at first, but I really like poison city, it's pretty neat :)

i see potential in the swamp city i see crap in the fire city

like the idea dislike the mapping
like other say first turn off autobordering

Just to say , none of the citys are even close to being finished, there are still loads of mapping to be done to them, like i said the images you see are going to be changed what we're doing is showing you guys how we started and once we finish you'll see the difference,

btw, the parts of fire city will be not walk-able. Since it's a cave part (?).

Bro the whole fire city is getting changed, we have different mappers now and we're going to be using more raw like you've all suggested, i'll post a updated pictures tonight or tommorow,

It's a quite good project. I just don't think you detailed it enough. Is it finished? Also - take some shots in game.

Back