• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mapping is pretty good and playable (rpg) but I dont feel the WOW! effect ;D it's too boring and need something special

all in all I really like it

yup, I forgot rock soil and plants
I rushed >: (

I have taken a serious talk with him regarding the missing rock soils and plants.

I know why I missed the border, in RME the mountain was bigger and ingame it took another form wich made it smaller and then you could see that :(
anyways, I've added rock soil, plants and fixed everything you said, but I'm too lazy to take pictures

This sir, is indeed a very good looking map, it is not over-spammed nor detailess, even though you can not go to the third floor of the boat.

Last edited:
I liked it, but lold at first 2 pics being only like 2 sqm from each other xD

I wanted a picture on the mountain and at the beach, lolz
but I continued the damn pirate bay together with Crolly and blackstone and pictures might follow (but in an other thread?)

Too bad imgland is down. now noone can see a shit :(

Too bad imgland is down. now noone can see a shit :(

Yeh, What is up with that =/
Wanted to post ~ 20 new pics from what I mapped yesterday xD
And I cant be arsed with the new Tinypic system..
Also the other pages I know of all saves pics in JPEG... =<

7Bikx.png

#EDIT:
Did not like how the shape of the mountain came out ingame so heres an RME picture:
4puAr.png

Last edited:
wasn't realy so happy about it myself so I did some changes:
pkaoz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back