• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running quickly towards my house because I forgot my potions, on the go I see a couple of my friends at the pub.
I have to make my mind up, will I go to my house and proceed my mission, or stay with my friends?

r21EGuS.png

extra: click meh!
a like for my loneliness?

First!

Nice. Those walls look weird though, they really "cut" on the transition. I also see a guy peeing!

Lovely, Id maybe use some other wooden floor to add some color to the building, but it is very sexy anyway, specially the skull details.

I'm running quickly towards my house because I forgot my potions, on the go I see a couple of my friends at the pub.
I have to make my mind up, will I go to my house and proceed my mission, or stay with my friends?

r21EGuS.png

extra: click meh!
a like for my loneliness?
You should have change ur ingame name to Luffy One leg :D

Too simple for me, sorry, I like minimalism but not that much.

simple/cleaned, but no have creativity S: i don't like

@everyone saying it's too clean and no creativity and all that bullshit...

I know I usually make somewhat more "creative" things, but that doesn't mean I can't for once make something somewhat more simple.
I do enjoy simple stuff much more than what I usually make and it's absolutely because it's clean and not so creative that it's bad. Unless you have any other reasons to call it bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back