• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice city and i want play on it,very like gate and I want see mini-map what you should to show ;P

Looks nice city and i want play on it,very like gate and I want see mini-map what you should to show ;P
minimap:
1R33Bbd.png

it's just a start...

I suck at cities.

-f-hAal.png

The only thing I dislike on this awesome gate is that the "gate" height is the same as the towers so it looks squary. Imo it should be a floor lower.

It's MY city! MUAHAHA!
None shall get this in their hands!

Honestly I'm starting to like it :D It reminds me of times when I used to play RL...

Man, its nice, keep doing that work, waiting anciously to see more :)

I don't like there's no mountain ground behind the stairs on the last pic. But the rest is preety good :)

It is a nice clean town, but get rid of the grass between road and the depot entrance, doesn't fit.

jPgF6_.png

Removed the grassline, but kept some grass so I could keep the trees and make em not look weird on the stone floor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back