• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

It has been a while since I've posted. I want to inform you guys that I'm starting a new desert city with the same style as my old one. Didn't really like the old one, truth to be told. But this one gonna be kick-ass..!

P.S. You won't see any more pictures of my new desert city.
2akdwec.png
It's not 100% detailed, right? I like the structure of the map.

Mace = r0x mapper

But even more r0x Desert Mapper :D

It's not 100% detailed, right? I like the structure of the map.

I'm aiming for a clean and well detailed city (I might have a different idea of clean and well detailed)so the details might be 100% since I'm starting to dislike those spammed maps :)

I'm aiming for a clean and well detailed city (I might have a different idea of clean and well detailed)so the details might be 100% since I'm starting to dislike those spammed maps :)
I don't like spammed cities and hunting places aswell. But it just looks empty, but desert city should be nice and clean. Except for all the sand ofc.

Since not a lot of people can be trusted and really submit their pictures to a competition they signed up for.... I'm posting my pics here.... *sigh*

Fossils
21j2mxi.png

Dragons
2v9vixd.png

Mammoth
21m67op.png

Oh my god! that reminds me so much of a game I used to play :O!!!

It's awesome.

Oh my god! that reminds me so much of a game I used to play :O!!!

It's awesome.

Hercules for the ps1 inspired me :p and gave me an idea for a quest XD Already got the story and howtokill-medusa written :p

Back