• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

azi51t.png

Huskies* It's not a dog but a husky. Of course the owners chain the huskies, there is no owner, he got eaten by that frost dragon... Huskies aren't that delicious.. Eventually the huskies died because there was no food... Since it's freezing, you won't see skeletons, but half rotten bodies.. Since it's snowing I thought lets put some snow on them! :eek: Woohooo... I guess this clears things out.

Wow! You mapping pieces looks awesome. I'm a bit jealous. :(
And I love the way you detail, not just details here and there. You that awesome RPG touch. I love it. :)

Mace if you ever feel like continuing Illyrium with me, just tell me. I still won't get an answer from Niklas...

It has been a while since I've posted. I want to inform you guys that I'm starting a new desert city with the same style as my old one. Didn't really like the old one, truth to be told. But this one gonna be kick-ass..!

P.S. You won't see any more pictures of my new desert city.
2akdwec.png

Back
Top Bottom