• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

Less whining, more mapping.
And taking credits for something you've mapped is just stupid tbh. If you show it off it's a great risk someone will get inspired and map something alike what you did. Just take it as a compliment, and not as an insult.

@Up
Okay, I have never seen that map, it looks cool. :p
But hey, how about comenting on the mapping? :)

Alex, to be completely honest. You amaze me, i never expected you to get this far. I apologize for me dropping out, i just never thought the project would get so big! You've double your mapping talent too. It look's absolutely awesome, you should be very proud of what you've done.

It's okay ^^
How much larger is it? ;p
It's just that piece. :)

Alex, to be completely honest. You amaze me, i never expected you to get this far. I apologize for me dropping out, i just never thought the project would get so big! You've double your mapping talent too. It look's absolutely awesome, you should be very proud of what you've done.
Thanks. ;D Actually the project died a long time ago, I started another one and it died, then another, and it died. :/
[BTW, who's Alex? :eek:]

@up, I help he... aahahah 1% is mine xD
Ajajaja... You have never helped me.. :p

Isnt Alex, Bardock
Alex = Sharp? Or Peroxide?

674dog-i-dunno-lol.jpg

wtf o0 magnetico another time alone ? what happen?:confused:

Back