• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

The desertic city of Dharavan

After a long, long time of traveling through the desertic island of Euloria, I have reached to an enormous and beautiful city called Dharavan.
This city was built centuries ago, the ones who built it thought of it as a utopia. The architecture of this city is splendid and unique, although maybe this desertic and dry island, in the past it was a perfect habitat to live in. What is impresive about this city is that although it was built centuries ago, it's still on foot and as impresive as it has been always, I can't wait to see more of it.
Truly yours, Magnetico.

Thanks, yeah, it will be so cool to have your desert city and my desert city. :p

i like it man, but in my opinion ur kinda spamming to much grass tuffs for a desert city, im sure it wud look better with ¿60%? less of them?

would you remove the grass tufts and then upload a screen again? I'd like to see how that would look;)
So far, it looks like a really cool city

The desertic city of Dharavan

After a long, long time of traveling through the desertic island of Euloria, I have reached to an enormous and beautiful city called Dharavan.
This city was built centuries ago, the ones who built it thought of it as a utopia. The architecture of this city is splendid and unique, although maybe this desertic and dry island, in the past it was a perfect habitat to live in. What is impresive about this city is that although it was built centuries ago, it's still on foot and as impresive as it has been always, I can't wait to see more of it.
Truly yours, Magnetico.

I love it :)
really good job.

i like it man, but in my opinion ur kinda spamming to much grass tuffs for a desert city, im sure it wud look better with ¿60%? less of them?
Well... It's an abandoned city, and those are "dry" grass tufts, and if you read what I wrote, it says "maybe this desertic and dry island, in the past it was a perfect habitat to live in", so, I think that there are still some grass tufts, but they are dry, like "dead" grass tufts.
Although I will upload an image without those grass tufts like VenoXx says...

would you remove the grass tufts and then upload a screen again? I'd like to see how that would look;)
So far, it looks like a really cool city
Thanks man, yes, I'll remove a little bit of them to see how it looks and I'll upload it, although I like that "abandoned" vibe that I get with the rocks and the grass tufts...

Thanks man. ;DD

I love it :)
really good job.
Thanks. ;)

it rocks dude :D
Thanks!! ;DD

Really nice ;)
Thanks man. ;D BTW, Bardock has a shape, add him msn. ;)

I just can't really tell from the picture that it's abandonned. It's probably because the building are intact and fully clean. That's why the tufts look strange to me;)

Haha ye I did. But I associate abandonned with broken down houses etc. that's why it doesnt look right in MY eyes.;)
But the mapping itself is really awesome, don't forget that.:thumbup:

Haha ye I did. But I associate abandonned with broken down houses etc. that's why it doesnt look right in MY eyes.;)
But the mapping itself is really awesome, don't forget that.:thumbup:
Well... This is an abandoned city, the habitants of it just disappeared from one day to another, like the Mayas did, nobody knows why they were gone or what happened, but their pyramis are in "perfect" conditions, this is pretty much the same, there wasn't any war, there wasn't any earthquake or natural dissaster, the people just vanished...

I agree with VenoXx. The buildings look too clean to be abandoned =/ You can say it's being rebuilt. :D
Read up. ;)

But still, perfect buildings is impossible, I'm sure the sand drifts and occasional rain will damage limestone over time xD.

Fountain still working lol? Use non-running fountain and throw some mold over it!

But still, perfect buildings is impossible, I'm sure the sand drifts and occasional rain will damage limestone over time xD.

Yes, but this was a "utopia", maybe the population of it were like wizards or something and their old and beautiful magic it has stayed as it was centuries ago. :eek:

Maybe, but most likely not lol.

If that was the case, the grounds would be perfect, seeing as that goes along with architecture lol.

Just admit you're gonna fix somethings and it's not perfect like you thought it was.

We all still think you're a great mapper.

NO ONE IS PERFECT.

Back