• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Master paint skills Pero, how long did it take you to get all of the screens matched up perfectly?
@topic: Looks good so far. I want to see how well you do at the inner parts/

Not long in Photoshop, 5 minutes max I think.

Next page :)

Loving it, my man, I'm sure the minimap would look awesome but sadly they are in different different floors so it wouldn't look as awesome.

I think its about the awesome adventure of ghostx who is celebrated everywhere and slays dragons and gets bitches or slays bitches and gets dragons. Either way it's epic.

;)

Nb so far bro looks pretty cool! Honestly i am guessing it is to do with a war between darkness and light ;)

Cartman1.jpg

Current minimap
m8unKb.png

Will put a thread tomorrow in discussion with information on what Regicide is.​

If the progress with the server will be as "fast" as with that map piece then I wouldn't expect it to come any soon xD

I've been doing other things, but yes it will come soon. The city is the project base itself, only thing after that is scripts.

As I am about to learn scripting I would be glad to take some requests, which however shouldnt be too high, since Im scripting for only like two weeks^^

As I am about to learn scripting I would be glad to take some requests, which however shouldnt be too high, since Im scripting for only like two weeks^^

two weeks?
and u still haven't learned to tab

Back