• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

FiPjqo.png

It looks pretty good, time to add some life ? :>
Lighting, a cart maybe? And i dislike the new brick sprites or w,e.. The one that's used on the left under the roof

I agree, the sprites could've been done better, but a large city like this needs some red bricks and I personally think it looks fine. I got some new ideas for it now too, to make it blend in more. As for light and that stuff, I think the core of the city should be done first to be able to determine exactly where the lights will go so there aren't just bunched up in groups.

What's this new project.. tell me more because I've seen peroxide start a dozen projects and... well, haven't really seen one finished, good luck.

exactly. where are all those maps? someone should combine them and open a server, finally. lol
nvm, good luck with this one.

To be honest, I think they are all pieces instead of complete hunting/questing area's. But I wouldn't know :p

yeah, but you could still make use of those pieces, right? ;p

Not really, a small piece can be seen as a concept for a hunting area. So you'd still have to map eveything, the only good part out of this is that you already have a style, concept to map with.

What's this new project.. tell me more because I've seen peroxide start a dozen projects and... well, haven't really seen one finished, good luck.

Project Regicide should can almost be guaranteed to get online within a few weeks. As for now, we're not giving information on what the project is about.

exactly. where are all those maps? someone should combine them and open a server, finally. lol
nvm, good luck with this one.

They would be here
Tyx8wU.png

Last edited:
Hahah, good to see people interested in this. But yeah trust me people, it's not a huge project but it can very easily become a huge success. We're working hard and I'll make sure Alex doesn't quit like he apparently has before! I give you a warrior's promise!!!

Alex, MSN!

Back