• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Therran - Teasers

Nice progress. Love the way you guys made it. Simple and clean. When are we allowed to take a look ingame? :D

When the beta is coming up. I can't say for sure, probably not this month since both Ragheed and Mackan are away so I'm basically alone for a week. But I'm working at the speed of 3 people so no worries.

Teaser #4 - Sands of Lar
LZl9Wk.png

The Sands of Lar, a mysterious piece of land situated in the great continent where the city of Ramurika lies. Rumours say demonic creatures resides deep down the caves. The New Triat Outpost was formed after the old Triat Outpost was destroyed because of the unstable environment. They have put themselves in a better location to not repeat what happened to their former outpost. The point of this outpost is to report anything suspic.

Now for the images:
LZl9Wk.png

Visit Diana's Bar & Pub in New Triat Outpost.
_sosel.png

Sands of Lar is the home of the Waspoids.
JoaPn.png

The Devils Reach holds many secrets.
7CPhfk.png

Hunt many strong creatures.
RGONE-.png

Energy Elementals have made the peak of Devils Reach their home.
gLAorc.png

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

Last edited:
Teaser #5 - Old News

Teaser #5 - Old News
LZl9Wk.png

As has been teased in previous teasers the new continent contains a lot of new stuff.
But There are some places that will make you recognize the old in the new.
Places that might trigger memories of the old world.
So without further ado..

Now for the images:
LZl9Wk.png

Fight the one eyed meanies.
Fsu_Fs.png

Can you find the secret of the underground graveyard?
Ql1GIu.png

Battle the hordes of Orcs before their numbers grow too big.
_IJmt3.png

Be careful when you walk through caverns.
LZrKnO.png

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

Last edited:
Don't really like the first image, the rest is pretty solid tho.

Doesn't matter if its not detailed to OTLand's standard, it's about the playability and it's a great play. I'm happy to see this and I'll steal ragheed and mindrage once your done ;P

Teaser #6 - Misty Business

To explain and ease any possible confusions; This is Ramurika 2.0, but under a new project name. The reason to the name change can be seen in our Discussion Thread.

Teaser #6 - Misty Business
LZl9Wk.png

With the lands in ruins the surviving humans started to rebuild Mistbay in its new location.

Most of Mistbay was left intact, even though it had moved around a bit. The great guildhall had somehow ended up outside the walls. In it's new location it is now on the tip of a peninsula which divides a small misty bay area from the great sea. Which gives it even more reason for it's name. With the new placement the villagers can grow crops in greater numbers than before.

Now for the images:
LZl9Wk.png

The new Mistbay Depot, built for more people.
OWeH6vy.png

The village's square.
Bc3AiDC.png

The fields are a great source for wheat.
ojTByM5.png

A minimap view of Mistbay.
FGf21tk.png

The minimap shape (for those of you who don't check the discussion thread).
Click on the image for full screen.

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

You guys have re-arrenged many places havent you?; o how much is added to the 2.0 version and how much are edits of old spots?

Much has been remapped to fit the zones we have now, and some are identical to the old places, but mostly stuff that you never had a chance to experience fully in Ramurika 1.0.

Back