• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorge's Mapping Thread

Thorge

Reaction score
Hi!
It's time to open my own mapping thread. I hope you like it : )

----------

Currently, I'm editing the Rookgaard. I will publish this when I finish it.

I'm still working on it, so there may be some shortcomings.

28814898.png

Al Dee's Shop

49712836.png

Rats under the city

39797599.png

Square

Last edited:
Agree with swordfish and what's the point of editing if you don't release? Be creative and make your own rook! :D

Hi Thorge, I know you from otsoft ^^
Ur maps aren't lookin awesome, but they're very playable.

Regards

Agree with swordfish and what's the point of editing if you don't release? Be creative and make your own rook! :D

Actually there is a point, noone likes the boring ass rook as it is now, and this could change it into a enjoyable rook. ;D

Actually there is a point, noone likes the boring ass rook as it is now, and this could change it into a enjoyable rook. ;D

I don't really see the point, unless your going to revamp alot in an rl map then I'd play it but just the rook? :/

Thanks for comments.
----------
I don't really see the point, unless your going to revamp alot in an rl map then I'd play it but just the rook? :/

RL Map is enormous. I don't want to waste my life on editing a whole map :S
-----------

I'm still remapping the Rookgaard.

gifcoz.gif

The stone and metal bars looks weird. Otherwise everything is looking better than old realmaps

Well if ur going to open a real map server with that map will i join foshoo.

What kind of mapping style is better? This or previous?

placm.png

Last edited:
Back